Is EntroiaLife maintained anymore?

arejaytee

Dominant
Society
Aussie Entropians
sar sarrob rob
Does anyone look after the internal support? submitted a ticket ages ago now and still no reply for something would appear to be very simple.

Created a ticket 08AUG2017 and Roger forwarded it 09AUG2017. I've been waiting for a solution ever since. :(

I hate to say it but it appears that ET may be going away. With the new messages on misses tracker can no longer figure hit percent. I don't know if it useful in mining or crafting as I have never tried. It is very sad to see a real tool like tracker go away because of the stupidity of MA and their constant fixing things that are not broken and breaking things that were working fine and all for no reason that anyone can see.

I hate to say it but it appears that ET may be going away. With the new messages on misses tracker can no longer figure hit percent. I don't know if it useful in mining or crafting as I have never tried. It is very sad to see a real tool like tracker go away because of the stupidity of MA and their constant fixing things that are not broken and breaking things that were working fine and all for no reason that anyone can see.

That can be fixed with a tiny bit of code

That can be fixed with a tiny bit of code

I agree 100%, however so can the combat log info for weapons look-up from EP but that is still not working. I am not bitching at the people of tracker just sad it seems to be gone and along with it the ability to make sure MA doesn't lower our 90% hit because I for one would not even began to do that on my own.

Back