Entropia Universe 15.15.4 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Hot Fix

• Improved client and server stability.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Cannot login

I cannot start EU after this patch :-/
Message is
"Entropia Universe did not shut down normally"

Any ideas how to fix this?

tried to do the update. client freezes to the point of i had to reboot my computer. restarted. finished the update. errored 3 times trying to open entropia and finally got in. not sure how you got to the improved stability but good job.

tried to do the update. client freezes to the point of i had to reboot my computer. restarted. finished the update. errored 3 times trying to open entropia and finally got in. not sure how you got to the improved stability but good job.

You also got message as i do?
So, keep trying until it let me in? :D
Like we do with the girls? :D :D :D

Still cant get in... Any solution for this, pls ?

did your client udate all? , maybe try first to

.)uncheck all within the tools , planet data section of the loader for not downloading things...then try to login again..

if it works , check it step by step again for update download

.)or in options maybe the reset under the graphic section, language to english , and connection to 56kbit(modem) , which worked for me

if you have still problems then its very hard to tell,shadow copy maybe or reinstall..etc

good luck

i reinstalled game... didnt find other solution :-/

Back