Aim Mode engaging after TP/teleporting

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Since Tuesday, every time I use a TP and/or use a teleport chip, the game kicks me into Aim mode.
I have aim mode set to space bar - haven't ever changed it.

This is extremely annoying. Why would I ever go into aim mode if I've "disabled" it? (On a related note, "disabling" doesn't prevent occasional aim mode from right mouse button drag either)

Tip: those with "disabled" aim mode need to press Esc twice to get out of it.

its a blasted pain in the ass , no idea why this would be implemented so must be a side effect of code changes .
Does it in space as well when you hit the warp button as well :scratch2:

Same happens if u TP using a tp chip
Annoying indeed

Yep. Escape works. Same problem with televators. Think it may have to do with buggy change in arrival bubble

Very annoying, please fix, tired of hitting my escape key twice every single time I teleport.

Same issue every time i use a Teleporter / TP Chip / Televator.
Expecting fixes in a few months :yay:

After 3+ months, this bug is still not fixed...

Think it may have to do with buggy change in arrival bubble

No, this is not related to the bubble. (You get bubble when teleporting after death or pressing T, but no aim mode)

It rather looks like an issue with the tp interface. (If you operate a tp and then close the interface without teleporting anywhere - you get aim mode)

No, this is not related to the bubble. (You get bubble when teleporting after death or pressing T, but no aim mode)

It rather looks like an issue with the tp interface. (If you operate a tp and then close the interface without teleporting anywhere - you get aim mode)

Yup, tested with Televators and TP Chip and same thing, even if you don't use the chip or go to a different floor it still puts you into aim mode.

this is nearly the same as the bugged select target action. why in hell should it trigger a use item action?

so please tell me, why in hell should teleporting change the mouse mode?!?

Is anyone doing anything about this? How is it that this is still going on. Come on MA. Can't you program anything without breaking something else? What were you fixing anyways? All these annoyances are outweighing the good that you are doing lately. This has got to be fixed. Maybe you would notice if you played and you know beta testers can be bought with pizza still!

very annoying, please fix, tired of hitting my escape key twice every single time i teleport.

very annoying, please fix,tired of hitting my escape key twice every single time i teleport.

very annoying, please fix,tired of hitting my escape key twice every single time i teleport.

i've ended up binding the space (aim mode) to my left tilt of my mouse wheel. least its a small finger movement to return it

extremely annoying fix that shit

and revert to the old mission tracker design already!!!!!

not fixed unfortunately :(

is anyone doing anything about this? How is it that this is still going on. Come on ma. Can't you program anything without breaking something else? What were you fixing anyways? All these annoyances are outweighing the good that you are doing lately. This has got to be fixed. Maybe you would notice if you played and you know beta testers can be bought with pizza still!

hay is anyone doing anything about this?

Still annoying, not really getting used to it.

Yup, tested with Televators and TP Chip and same thing, even if you don't use the chip or go to a different floor it still puts you into aim mode.

What is odd is that tp into the feffoid cave does not do this - why would that be? And look how easy we are making it for bug hunters to find.

Derp nvm......

Last edited:
Bump this ongoing bug that has been around too long , another maintenance week another glimpse of hope

i know it is not of utterly importance.
but yes, it is annoying.

easy to hit space bar - if PE accepts keyboard commands in this moment right after TPing.
and still, it is annoying.

and literally EVERY participant will benefit from this bugfix.

They will fix it right after we all get used to the new way.:rolleyes:

Bump Inb4 Maintenance :)

Bring to the top for patch :p

becoming use to the crap .... PLEASE FIX this!

its haven`t been fixed

Can confirm from myself that it has been ” FIXED “ and working as intended

Back