Aim Mode engaging after TP/teleporting

Awww fixed!

And i just was so used to it now that i forgot about that :D
Hitting space after tping became so normal!

it is fixed now..? or did you find some case where it is still an issue

VERY HAPPY about this fix - and GLAD that MA listens to us on PCF

Aim Mode is still engaging upon exiting caves it seems, unfortunately.

Didn't happen to me today, wonder if it got fixed or if it happens inconsistently/triggered by something.

I still try to leave aim mode after a teleport. All that does is put me back in it!

All players that play in Aim mode would say "fortunatly". :yup:

Do you want a full Cursor mode game ?
Some wants it full Aim mode...

So as I said in another thread;

Plz MA, add an option for this (default cursor or default aim mode)
Or just makes it to automatically back to the mode it was right before one use TP, TP chip, Inventory, etc..

Didn't happen to me today, wonder if it got fixed or if it happens inconsistently/triggered by something.

I thought I experienced the same thing, but I think it was because I was so used to putting it back into aim mode myself, I'm thinking I'm the one that did it lol. I'm chalking it up to that.

I thought I experienced the same thing, but I think it was because I was so used to putting it back into aim mode myself, I'm thinking I'm the one that did it lol. I'm chalking it up to that.

Yesterday I tested it and definitely was being put back into Aim Mode while exiting Argonaut Cave, but today it didn't happen and tested it twice as well.

No clue.

All players that play in Aim mode would say "fortunatly". :yup:

Do you want a full Cursor mode game ?
Some wants it full Aim mode...

So as I said in another thread;

Plz MA, add an option for this (default cursor or default aim mode)
Or just makes it to automatically back to the mode it was right before one use TP, TP chip, Inventory, etc..

I wasn't aware it was this way, yes, of course it should just keep you in the setting you were in and not change your setting at all, if it isn't that way then that is obviously a mistake.

im glad it is at least *mostly* fixed.
maybe not perfect, but still much better. that is okay enough for me.

thank you MA for keeping forum life up and running... :)

Happened again today while leaving Cyclops Depths, so nevermind, I guess that still needs to be fixed.

This bug still happens to me practically every time I exit an instance, but doesn't happen at TPs.

Could you guys please fix that aspect of it as well? Also, like another user mentioned, it should not be just forcing your game to switch into cursor mode or forcing your game to switch into aim mode, it should just be keeping the setting you were previously in...

Back