Mining Strongbox issue

Maybe the Mining Boxes fix will come along with the space update :eyecrazy:
That's a decent ETA :wise:

lol... oh Mindark..

Maybe the Mining Boxes fix will come along with the space update :eyecrazy:
That's a decent ETA :wise:

Conspiracy theorists might even see a connection between boxes and crates ..... maybe at some point you will need not only a key, but also take the box somewhere specific to be able to open it.

Transport mu through pvp - convert your box to a crate and back again, all without knowing what is actually inside.

No, wait, the crate missions for space will themselves actually be boxes.... which way will the continued fuck-up go?

Well I managed to loot 6 of them before whole event went pancake. Gonna keep them in storage as yet a reminder of a miningevent almost come true :laugh:

I don't know what's so hard about clicking and dragging a file from one loot form to another

I don't know what's so hard about clicking and dragging a file from one loot form to another

MA managed to screw up Half of RT loot with their loot 2.0 update, still waiting for them to fix that. So anything MA dose is not simple.

Sooto is for mining like the ESI is for hunting, we all know that they used to exist, we even got some 5 years ago but recently they are just a myth.

What isn't a myth is how bad MA threat the users that give them their salaries!

Take these 75% tt returns with 103% mu if you can find somebody to buy it. If not just TT it to continue to play for more tt food.

Afterall if these guys continue to deposite is because they are happy, right? (not) :scratch2:

It should be this easy, however a well recognized pattern is whenever a VU adds or change something minor it usually wrecks thousands of other things, creating bugs and lag all over the place. I guess the loot algorithm is complex and it is not as easy as just "dragging a file". It might even be too complex and therefore creates problems when adjusting or adding something.

Who knows, maybe it was not a mistake that mermoth got the mining boxes instead of SOOTO. It might be that the loot 2.0 algorithm is dependent on mermoths moving pattern and how many polygons their face has :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I just really need these boxes so I can get my 4 ped/drop finders and crash every resource market in this game while making stupid easy profits until the economy dies

It should It might be that the loot 2.0 algorithm is dependent on mermoths moving pattern and how many polygons their face has :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

omfg do not give away the secret to exarosaur hofs

I just really need these boxes so I can get my 4 ped/drop finders and crash every resource market in this game while making stupid easy profits until the economy dies

I support this & will help you as well :yay:

bump for priority fixes.

Back