Mining Strongbox issue

The fuck does it matter if it dropped or not?
This game is all about chances to get things and some people had unreasonable amount of chance to get rare shit yesterday.

hahahahahaha... best joke today. ill tell you a secret:
MA has the ability to let it drop or not. and thats what they do. every valuable rare item gets given out by hand from MA personally. MA needs to raise the cap for an item and then it will drop very soon (usually around 30 mins - 2 hours). check for lacerating attack nanochip VII and check migration times of the last years and you will see what i mean. so as long as MA doesnt want one of these to drop, they wont drop. as your chance is zero.

gj on the quick hotfix... but also......

twas fucked.

i still hope they're not so common that people sell them.. if that happens the market will get even more oversaturated.

what could one loot from those mining boxes ?

what could one loot from those mining boxes ?

UL amps.... 4 ped/drop L finders... pyrite/dianthus/devil's tail/dunkel/ruga/etc.... and some pills and UA

Yea it was bad.
Yea they fixed it.
No one looted a UL amp anyways.

And they were very close to convince me to depo like €10,- a month again. But they have destroyed that little hope that I had again. I'm actually happy that it was in time that I figured it out again. So I will be back on the path that i'm walking for like last 2 years.

I was right there with ya, anytime I consider spending and thinking "oh I can have fun again," I see something that tells me "you are an idiot if you spend money on this game,"

see ya on the path

Buying pyrite/dianthus/devil's tail/dunkel/ruga 110%

If it is true that mermoth's looted them at 100% probability, and I can probablly kill like 300 per hour...There's at least a few thousand out there probably :)

If it is true that mermoth's looted them at 100% probability, and I can probablly kill like 300 per hour...There's at least a few thousand out there probably :)

I'd say thats a conservative figure

MA was happy seeing so many keys bring purchased. Who cares if it screws the economy.

Shame about the mess up. MA needs some sort of test server or beta zone/planet to try out these things in advance.

Looking forward to crafting strongbox drops :yay: (potentially lol)

Don't forget that mermoths were on the daily wave yesterday.... :laugh:

and soon the craft box , loot BP and compo . :laugh:
Welcome to the game of the box, can anyone put a slap to the idiot who still give this idea in this office.

This aint the first time

Over the many years that i have been playing entropia - issues like this have occured many times, and awarded the few lucky basterds that were playing at the time - and used the bugs over and over .....
Then it sometimes was fixed and some got a fair advantage over others...

When is it going to stop?
This is one of the reasons i stopped playing, Mindark just didnt care.

Some that comes to mind:

> HP gain from hogglo area of effect with space ship
> UFO vehicle got temporary info about attachments slots for warp (L) device. ppl bought em like crazy and then it was just a bug...
> Insane drop rate of ELM weapons during first days of migration.
> Insane drop rate of shrooms directly after a patch once
> Crazy drop of unknown finds once when mining on arkadia

Then they go about saying Entropia is dynamic, yeah sure with BUGS lol

Over the many years that i have been playing entropia - issues like this have occured many times, and awarded the few lucky basterds that were playing at the time - and used the bugs over and over .....
Then it sometimes was fixed and some got a fair advantage over others...

When is it going to stop?
This is one of the reasons i stopped playing, Mindark just didnt care.

Some that comes to mind:

> HP gain from hogglo area of effect with space ship
> UFO vehicle got temporary info about attachments slots for warp (L) device. ppl bought em like crazy and then it was just a bug...
> Insane drop rate of ELM weapons during first days of migration.
> Insane drop rate of shrooms directly after a patch once
> Crazy drop of unknown finds once when mining on arkadia

Then they go about saying Entropia is dynamic, yeah sure with BUGS lol

Allowing RT rpeatable stamina mission on noob mobs,
Allowing ND to drop scanners that were worth TT+5k
Introducing EST :laugh::laugh::laugh:

it was no small mistake but we dont lost anything important so who cares , stop being so salty over everything u fucks
For once I agree with Alina. :) Okay maybe I would use "nicer" haha but seriously. Mistakes happen, especially when dealing with such an insanely complex system. Sure it would be nice if it were impossible to ever avoid mistakes, but at least they acknowledged it rather than pretending it never happened.

Shame about the mess up. MA needs some sort of test server or beta zone/planet to try out these things in advance.

Looking forward to crafting strongbox drops :yay: (potentially lol)
Wait...do you think they don't have one? Of course they do. But these things still happen. I really just think a lot of people here aren't grasping how complex this shit is.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
For once I agree with Alina. :) Okay maybe I would use "nicer" haha but seriously. Mistakes happen, especially when dealing with such an insanely complex system. Sure it would be nice if it were impossible to ever avoid mistakes, but at least they acknowledged it rather than pretending it never happened.

Wait...do you think they don't have one? Of course they do. But these things still happen. I really just think a lot of people here aren't grasping how complex this shit is.

stuff like loot tables arent really complex though. they are really really easy. at least if you didnt totally fuck up your code.

Well either mining SOOTO are not in its separate function. Or MA seriously needs new coders ?!?

Or MA's loot tables are fictional......

Rgds

Ace

Even if a system is complex or if it isnt - taking actions for the unbalancing caused by bugs/errors, or caring about player losses due to them is what is lacking in entropia.
For a system to be worth to invest money in there must be some governing baserules which one can build trust in.

If it is because they are afriad of being sued, or the lack of ability to find the cause and actions made from players i have no clue about. But covering things up with the saying its dynamic, its belivable just a few times...

Also i wouldnt answer posts like this if it werent that i do care still about Entropia :)

Soooo close to actually having a sort of miningevent :D:D:D:eyecrazy:

Any update/idea when they'll be implemented as mining sootos?

I guess not on todays maintanance :/

eta

Any eta of when these will be available for miners. I am mainly a miner that usually runs large amps being that I am unable to loot these as a system mishap really makes me not want to mine on Caly at all.

Any eta of when these will be available for miners. I am mainly a miner that usually runs large amps being that I am unable to loot these as a system mishap really makes me not want to mine on Caly at all.

I asked about them... lag is their primary focus right now. the boxes aren't a priority, but are on the list i imagine.

Back