Time to face the demons…

How many kills needed is not mentioned

30k killpoints is needed.

Zombie Mutant Berserker gives 61 points!

Zombie Dog Dominant 32 points

Last edited:
Face your own demons Mindark!

Ti

[*]A repeatable mission (in the instance) where you can choose from the following skill rewards:
Where? Do i need to click something? can't find the mission in my log

Where? Do i need to click something? can't find the mission in my log

Apparently when i got booted It failed to show the mission text again. found it after text-dying

What's the gift this year? I'll be able to log in in a few hours but appetite whetted :yay:

At current state of game you are beeing a smartass on forums?

Really?

I found it rather distasteful as well.. If we aren't going to get any feedback on current issues, at least don't make mocking posts or jokes.. if you intend to avoid the current issues, best to just stay hidden.:scratch2:

At current state of game you are beeing a smartass on forums?

Really?

I found it rather distasteful as well.. If we aren't going to get any feedback on current issues, at least don't make mocking posts or jokes.. if you intend to avoid the current issues, best to just stay hidden.:scratch2:

what they said :wise:

I mean, come on.. we know you don`t give a flying fuck on what the player-base think, on communication, on feed-back, etc... you don`t need to come here and spit in in our face

There are plenty of mirrors in the office.

well at least it good to see you're confirming your diabolic schemes

what they said :wise:
I mean, come on.. we know you don`t give a flying fuck on what the player-base think, on communication, on feed-back, etc.
you don`t need to come here and spit in in our face
...but only after taking your money first

The lagg is very bad :(
The coment he did is ok imo and he atleast comunicate with us somehow wich is a improvement :wtg:
Humor is newer wrong ewen if its at bad times hehe :wise:

There are plenty of mirrors in the office.

Ohhhhhh, that explains the piss poor server performance, they're connected by wifi!

Mystery over kids!

alldatred.jpg

All dat red :ahh:

Fix the damn lag! Its Unplayable in the instance!
Buck.

why all bother?

Save yourselves this disappointment and just stay logged out.

Or are you all to eager to throw your peds into this black hole?

Well, if you really need to get rid of it, just let me know and I'll help you since I dont experience any lag at all.
Just a complete and utter loot void. :mad:

Heaping scorn sure helps, guys. They already earn less money while this lasts. Go on... Man, sometimes you don't know what's worse, the gremlins or your clients. It is a GAME... and the devs are the only ones whose life depends on it. Good luck there with those mirrors, or whatever works. Maybe more garlic?

Reactions: NPV
Not one skill of those rewards helps my damage profession :(

I think the reaction to Kim's post is a bit too much, that wasn't neither a bad joke nor some superiority sting, quite the opposite. I noticed a sensible improvement, I test it (lol) with browsing the HoF table. At last login it worked flawlessly, like some years ago. I hunted for like 40ish mins or so, one short run on zombie dogs at Nymph. There the lag was still visible, but much better than previously. What annoys me the most is that given the improvement, it means they are aware of the cause and are trying to correct it. Hence the silence is just not understandable anymore. I understand the idea of being reserved with certain aspects, but any feedback would be appreciated.

I honestly appreciate where you took the game, Kim, but communication is also very important. You guys did a good job opening up a bit on the mechanics of loot and it was a decent thing, not showing too much but showing enough to be revolutionary. Meaning, one has to consider the traditional retarded answer "no comment on core mechanics". By comparison, Charlie's posts and the Dev notes were like orgies. And I believe there is literally no player around unhappy with those.

That being said, the silence on this performance issue looks bad. There will always be people who will exaggerate. And you know, or you should know the product better than anyone. It has money and it has alot of emotions. PE community has always been a rather passionate one, for better or worse. But most of us are people who work IRL for our money. And if everyone would post nice and reserved would just not be this community, would be like some Excel-dedicated forum.

Working for our money means mainly two things: first that we are responsible with them (well, in a certain entropian manner lol, where is fine to lose 1k$ clicking on condition but at first server choke causing some 5$/week, if even, there's a river of tears everywhere) and second is that we're actual customers. We're not here on the forum of who knows what game which costed 7$ at Christmas sales and then devs have to take it on the forums for months. You know better than me what is an average deposit/month and you can see just as me what costs a coffee and a bagel in a coffe-shop.

Simply, once the Diablo event started, your communication behaviour looked awkward. There have been players there, many of them spent some decent ped. Some of them had some decent loots. Other lost their shirt. Shared is shared, we already know it. But the thing is, you can also test such lag all day on punies. Sure, is more useful to have many buffs and tiers of damage in play to see what influences what, but then you can't just ignore the money spent with that. And then extended. And extended again. If I wouldn't know better, I would have thought we're back in the old PE where the player had only the chance to "suck it up" and move on.

The "lag" itself (or choke or packet loss or filtering or memory management or what the heck it is) is extremely disruptive. You come home after a day of work, kiss nicely the wife and kids, want to play some, put some tens of $ in ammo or probes or whatnot, fart relaxed in your chair and bam in 20 mins you want to throw the computer on the window. I don't need that when I am tired from work, honestly, the game, due to the money specific has its own share of stress, there is no need for something extra, I hope that much is clear.

On top of that, you let the door wide open to all kind of shit conspiracy posts. I believe honestly neither of you went insane to really want to push the game down the drain. But beta-testing on money AND not having any kind of feedback just feels like sand in teeth.

And the thing is, if we aford to put some money in, by very basic logic it means that not the profit is the thing we're after. Is the challenge to try to beat the system and the experience itself. This lag thing affects one and ruins the other.

With apologies for the wall of text, please consider these things and open up a bit on this issue. Worst case scenario you will write something like "it was our mistake to do this technically or to take this decision of workflow or to buy this equipment or this software". In which case you will be roasted nicely but shortly, we all do shit sometimes at our workplaces, is normal. Best case will be who knows, some bigger ISP communication or whatnot, something where you can't influence much.

But say something, because it looks bad, it looks like not caring, and that is a very unpleasant vibe to paying customers.

:wise: This. very. well. summed. it. all. up! :wise:

you are like very damn stingy on the rewards even in skill, made efforts from time to time

Huh?

5-6 hours of hunting (or 2-3 if you are uber) for 3 ped free evade isn't stingy. Should be able to get this reward 8 times with a dps 40+

Huh?

5-6 hours of hunting (or 2-3 if you are uber) for 3 ped free evade isn't stingy. Should be able to get this reward 8 times with a dps 40+

Yeah, just 5-6 hours for 3 ped evade. But you forget to mention that's this will cost you 1000 ped in lousy returns.

Better just buy a skill chip.

Yeah, just 5-6 hours for 3 ped evade. But you forget to mention that's this will cost you 1000 ped in lousy returns.

Better just buy a skill chip.

And Compared to all other skill quests?

I find it funny how some people find the mission "bad" as it costs ped to complete, but then they move on to a a mob with also no MU and shoot for absolutely nothing..

They added a mission for us and that's a nice thing to do, if you don't want it... don't do it, and don't complain.. no one forces one another to attend lol

Lol, I was looking at it from my perspective.
Loot on the mayhem mobs was just ridiculous. Just shrapnel, and returns under 50%. No MU whatsoever.

So compared to normal mobs not worth my time.

I guess I just have a cursed avatar :mad:

Lol, I was looking at it from my perspective.
Loot on the mayhem mobs was just ridiculous. Just shrapnel, and returns under 50%. No MU whatsoever.

So compared to normal mobs not worth my time.

I guess I just have a cursed avatar :mad:

I have like 375 quests done on Caly. If they weren't fun and/or easy, or part of my normal hunt, i simply didn't do them. I really want to unlock the broods on CP but I don't like aurli tax so :p

And I'm not doing any mining quests even though I'm a much better miner. If I get them by default, great.

Back