I am not doing the Event I tried but still 1 month of Lag

The Abomb

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Abomb Abomb ThePeoplesChamp
First I love this game and I skill in it everyday through many professions. I want this game to improve and get better and love the VUs. I just am beyond disappointed about 1 month of lag with no answers or fixes. :scratch2:

You know the lag I am talking about. It's in the servers on their end. Not sure what they did after migration but I have perfect latency like everyone else but it's impossible to keep hunting without frustration. I know many have quit hunting cause of the lag but I been trying to hang in there hoping that this week will be the week it is fixed.

So I deposited got some refill packs pills and was ready to enjoy Halloween but after 30mins it's just not worth it. Every 10 secs it freezing and constant

[System]: Waiting for previous action to finish. (For 3-4 secs)
[System]: This item can't be accessed right now. (when trying to switch to fap to heal)

It's just unbearable for an event or any serious hunting. Can we have some transparency on this issue? Many people didn't do the RX event because of the lag now it's Halloween and many more won't do this one.

Just want to know the plans to tackle this massive issue. I can harvest tree's and sweat instead of spending PED if that is what you want? I love other professions too :laugh:

Anyways on my way to RT to harvest and sweat skipping Halloween I wish everyone luck and you can handle very bad gameplay issues I guess better than I.

I just never been in a game where a serious gameplay issue persisted for so long. So I mean obviously you don't have an answer but even if you just outright said we have no idea and gave us all and ETA on when it would be fixed that would be great!

As always I will get skills and hope for many new things in Entropia just not gonna participate in Hunting when mashing keys to try and switch items in Lag is a thing.

It's great there are lootable Halloween boxes when most people can't even hunt to begin with :mad:

Last edited:
I havn't even bothered yet myself for this reason. Lag deaths,lost shots, the added armor decay (that this "lag" does not affect) especially in events would drive me bonkers.

One thing that is so blatantly clear, is that if you choose to stay on other planets like ark...the loot is throttled to try and get you to come to Caly instead. EL shows pretty much anyone cycling on ark pages of 50-60 ped globals for days now.

Night and day differences the last couple days on ark globals for everyone.

Kind of sickening, knowing they are trying to get even more people together to wait on lag shots during a competition. Too bad they don't seem to play, or have any idea just how infuriating lag can be in that scenario, let alone dealing with a whole damn month of it, and negating the ability to effectively use high end gear on the highest mobs.

I agree, and would love some input on the progress of the clearly not resolved issue.

I have the same symptoms as OP.

Those that wait till the lag is fixed will have an advantage in Halloween Mayhem I am thinking.

Those that wait till the lag is fixed will have an advantage in Halloween Mayhem I am thinking.

We have been waiting for the Lag to be fixed since September! I hope it's fixed by Christmas at this point :eyecrazy:

Deleted...….

Last edited:
Agree, the loot is affected on Ark, I have never had so many 50/60 ped globals .... a 200 ped global is now a rare thing, its got worse over the last month or so with "Old Fred and Diablo's"

you mean pretty much exactly since the loot 2.1 change? ... thats no surprise as MA stated the change themselves (after i told everyone what was changed and people still didnt believe me until i asked for MA to come clear bout it... which they did a few hours later)

This started happening after MA announced in September that they were doing a "test" of the loot returns by removing their cut. I don't know what they did around that time too but if you guys started switching off servers to balance out the books, now would be a great time to switch them back on!!!!!

No, I don't actually think that's what happened, but whatever you did around that time needs a revert. We've been trying to get you to give us any kind of feedback on this for weeks and weeks. You ran an event to "test" it and absolutely NOTHING has improved!!! I thought it was fixed last night but today it's back to being horrible. Memory issues?

How about a bit of communication? You guys are clearly seeing this, you are posting about your event boxes and cash cows but you don't respond to this?

Agree, the loot is affected on Ark, I have never had so many 50/60 ped globals .... a 200 ped global is now a rare thing, its got worse over the last month or so with "Old Fred and Diablo's"

lol at least you get globals.

I'm so sick and tired of those constant 70% runs.
I havent had a positive run for ages!!
12.000 neomex kill points in 1 month, 1 small global. Go figure.
it just seems to become a ped sucking black hole!

I can only pray for more lag to prevent me from playing any further.

I'm trying to figure out why someone would kill a goose that lays golden eggs :scratch2:

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out why someone would kill a goose that lays golden eggs :scratch2:

Those eggs get smaller and in desperation they feed it artificial growth hormones.

Yeah i tried 1 hour of the halloween event, constant lag, item busy when trying to switch, getting beaten on while i do no damage, teleporting dogs and the list goes on.

At this point i'm considering just giving up on any sort of hunting or mining, the only thing that lag doesn't seem to effect is crafting, and that's because i walk away from the computer while doing that and just come back to all the clicks completed.

Guess it might be time to sell the Arso Chip III .... never thought i would say that!

Tried 3h of event but ended in rage...lag lag lag..shots that does not register (no dmg no status no nothing) DC from instance and -700ped (avg eco +5.6% crit)

Not worth my time or money..

I will do some Punies instead - it is irresponsible to do 1000HP+ mobs as long as the lag is not fixed.

In all honesty guys, what lagg??

Come on mate :D

Perhaps you don't see it, but the other 99% of us aren't all just randomly lying for 8 weeks or whatever

Come on mate :D

Perhaps you don't see it, but the other 99% of us aren't all just randomly lying for 8 weeks or whatever

Last 2 days Ive noticed big difference, wasnt implyingyoure lying. And Im serious about not lagging......

Last 2 days Ive noticed big difference, wasnt implyingyoure lying. And Im serious about not lagging......

I must admit, last 3 hours of Hween instance have been zero lag.

First hour was horrendous tho.

Tried 3hrs in the instances. Lag was horrible in lvl5 and lvl4 with plenty of disconnects. Multiple attempts were needed to even enter the higher level instances. Strangely enough the lvl1 would let me right in and the lag was minimal.

If you are based in Sweden, it might be something that doesn't affect connections in more local regions. But for connections from continents away, the lag is unbearable.

It might be issues with losses with some isps. I don't know, its not up to us to figure it out.

It doesn't matter what planet I am on or where I hunt. Soon as I do it begins. It's not the traditional in game lag I have perfect latency can run jump around no lag. It's the activity of hunting it's impossible to cycle ped. (Which means MA is losing money. ) As you can see many hunters are sidelined and the number of them just giving up will only continue to climb. So it's great that some people can compete in the event but why even have an event when a lot of the community can't even do it?

It great they have lootable Halloween boxes when we can't even hunt in the first place :mad:

I have been trying to fight through it but it's just too painful. Any mob with higher HP after about 10 seconds your attack will stick for (3-4 secs) if you need to switch to your fap it won't let you for (3-4 secs). I given up using Arso as by time I can switch to my sword it finally unsticks and the Dot is gone.

It has been like this everyday on every planet for me since September. So today was just a breaking point of frustration. Even if the loot is good it's not worth the agony of suffering through such horrendous gameplay issues for any period of time.

So I am harvesting and sweating I guess. Maybe I will sell my hunting gear and do other activities if it doesn't clear up. It just makes me nervous that this massive issue isn't fixed yet. Hunting is near impossible not to mention all the extra PED i waste because of this issue.

To sum it up I am just beyond disappointed. :bomb: I really wanted to hunt today for a couple of hours and enjoy the event which is why I deposited and got pills to chug. Instead I will do free activities and contemplate why a this disaster has gone on for so long.

Last edited:
Got kicked out of game 3 times so far in the the instance just before boss spawn; gets pretty irritating to say the least.

Funny thing is I can't use tools and mobs are frozen, but I can watch people typing in chat for a few minutes before it finally dc's me.

Got kicked out of game 3 times so far in the the instance just before boss spawn; gets pretty irritating to say the least.

Funny thing is I can't use tools and mobs are frozen, but I can watch people typing in chat for a few minutes before it finally dc's me.

I am on my 4th Hater on RT and been harvesting no lag doing these things. You can join me and get Wood and Sweat :D

It doesn't matter what planet I am on or where I hunt. Soon as I do it begins. It's not the traditional in game lag I have perfect latency can run jump around no lag. It's the activity of hunting it's impossible to cycle ped. (Which means MA is losing money. ) As you can see many hunters are sidelined and the number of them just giving up will only continue to climb. So it's great that some people can compete in the event but why even have an event when a lot of the community can't even do it?

It great they have lootable Halloween boxes when we can't even hunt in the first place :mad:

I have been trying to fight through it but it's just too painful. Any mob with higher HP after about 10 seconds your attack will stick for (3-4 secs) if you need to switch to your fap it won't let you for (3-4 secs). I given up using Arso as by time I can switch to my sword it finally unsticks and the Dot is gone.

It has been like this everyday on every planet for me since September. So today was just a breaking point of frustration. Even if the loot is good it's not worth the agony of suffering through such horrendous gameplay issues for any period of time.

So I am harvesting and sweating I guess. Maybe I will sell my hunting gear and do other activities if it doesn't clear up. It just makes me nervous that this massive issue isn't fixed yet. Hunting is near impossible not to mention all the extra PED i waste because of this issue.

To sum it up I am just beyond disappointed. :bomb: I really wanted to hunt today for a couple of hours and enjoy the event which is why I deposited and got pills to chug. Instead I will do free activities and contemplate why a this disaster has gone on for so long.

yep, what he wrote :lolup:

The good news is my little Goblin Hunter is now lvl 41 along with all the other toons I have gotten heirlooms for now and are messing around with...

tick tock MA...

yep, what he wrote :lolup:

The good news is my little Goblin Hunter is now lvl 41 along with all the other toons I have gotten heirlooms for now and are messing around with...

tick tock MA...

Nice haven't played recently have a 110 Prot warrior way of the shield

Tic toc indeed.

Laggy instances. Got booted once. Gave it a go for 6hrs. Realised I don't have the time required to commit before RL commitments. 97% TT.

You're not missing anything.

Laggy instances. Got booted once. Gave it a go for 6hrs. Realised I don't have the time required to commit before RL commitments. 97% TT.

You're not missing anything.

Well I just wish I and many others didn't lag while hunting outside the instance. I have been lagging since September which is unacceptable. I have tried every planet it's the same issue. Once you start hunting you lag. Ever since there new 2.1 loot they broke something. Maybe it's time to sell my hunting gear and do other activities that aren't so frustrating. :eyecrazy:

Didn't have any lag for straight 2 hours hunt last night and hour and half today . Halloween instance is much brighter than last year wich make hunt much more easy :) Try at Minopolis

Back