PSA to Mayhem Competitors

Darkaruki

Stalker
Banned
Formerly "Darkaruki Dorkaruki Kakiro"
The Feffoid Camp SW of Fort Fury gives a buff which makes you heal several health per second for quite a bit of time upon completion, and with successive completions this buff resets itself to full duration but stacks itself up, meaning that if Feffoid Camp is completed ten or so times in succession, and you entered your Mayhem instance immediately after, you could very easily be looking at 20-30 minutes of 20+ hp per second being healed to you without ever needing to pull out a healing tool.

I'm not exactly sure on the duration or how high it can be stacked up, but it definitely lasts a pretty considerable amount of time and can be stacked up to epic amounts of healing.

I believe this can easily make the difference between first and second place, or second and third place, and anybody who wants to seriously compete should be doing this if they have the time.

Just wanted to put this info out there because I noticed Feffoid Camp having little to no activity despite many Mayhem competitors beginning their grind.

I think it can be a maximum of 6 heal per second, resulting in a tick of 10-12 per 2 seconds (like adj resto chip) and it lasts for a maximum of 30 minutes.

Back