Global Alliance Reborn

matthew

Elite
Society
freelancer
Sir Matt Copping
Global Alliance Reborn​

Recruiting the best of the best to join our quest to colonise and prosper across the universe!​

Global Alliance Reborn aims to build an active member base across all planets and moons within the universe to be a truly global society!

PM me or apply now at the society terminal if you would like to be part of our mission to become the largest, most far reaching and influential society in the universe! :yay:

Global Alliance Reborn is built from the ten year plus legacy of the legendary society Global Alliance. In recent years Global Alliance's member count has fallen and now a new banner is required to build a greater society, one that can last not only for the next 10 years to come but for all time. Global Alliance Reborn is that society and we will achieve this dream by growing large and spreading far. We want influence in all corners of the universe and in all aspects of universe life to create a wonderful society for newcomers and old to join forces, prosper and above all have fun!

Last edited:
Reserved to list society officers

Recruitment Officer (overarching):
Recruitment Officer (planet specific):

Mining Officer (overarching):
Mining Officer (planet specific):

Hunting Officer (overarching):
Hunting Officer (planet specific):

Crafting Officer (overarching):
Crafting Officer (planet specific):

Bump for the thread

Global Alliance Reborn now has 8 members! Welcome all to the club :yay:

Looking to find more hunters to establish a regular soc hunt. TT weapons VS BIG mobs, a fun favorite from the GA years.

Bump for the thread,

Join now and join our quest to global on every single mob species in the universe (team name "Global Alliance Reborn")!

Hi, Matthew.

I play only a little in last 3 years, and hurt me a lot each time i enter, look at society terminal and see how many people left society.

I think i will never quit this game but i not have the time for play very much.

I enter today at forums and look for post about "Global Alliance" and see your post. I hope all is good for you.

Greetings. Milesio.

Back