Buying: Your leftover mechanomatrix components

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
So I'm totally aware that MA have decided to stop us crafting mechanomatrix by removing the following components from loot:

Accelerative Matrix Component I, II & III
Cable Slot Adapter Component I, II & III
Mechano Stabilizer Component I, II & III

Regardless, I want to buy up all your remaining components. The reason is simple, I've got a few prints that I'd like to try and craft one last time. Please get in touch if you'd like to sell these to me.

If you also have mechanomatrix components already made then I'd love to buy them off you too - especially version II components.

I have a bunch of all of these according to my account item list.

Will contact you ingame and get them put for good use.

/Slupor

I have a bunch of all of these according to my account item list.

Will contact you ingame and get them put for good use.

/Slupor

Awesome, thanks. I'll log in now and try to find you. :)

So I'm totally aware that MA have decided to stop us crafting mechanomatrix by removing the following components from loot:

Accelerative Matrix Component I, II & III
Cable Slot Adapter Component I, II & III
Mechano Stabilizer Component I, II & III

Where you got that info from?

I have plenty prints I need these components for and been stacking my bank slowly.

Why are still prints dropping that require components that are removed from loot??

I have plenty prints I need these components for and been stacking my bank slowly.

Why are still prints dropping that require components that are removed from loot??

Personal experience as I used to farm bots for them. Unless they're still dropping from very high level bots? Tell me the last time they were looted - it was definitely pre-ArMatrix, so the beginning of the summer?

It's never mentioned officially but as they balance the game by implementing newer weapons they have always phased out the old ones by cutting off those ingredients. Happened before and will likely happen again. See the old Breer, Svempa and GeoTrek weapon series with the Target Assessment Units and Scanning Sensors for example.

I barely craft at all, are those old blueprints actually still dropping? I would have imagined that stopping as well and this being a matter of Photon just sitting on old blueprints, but what do I know.

I've noticed some of these not dropping anymore from some mobs, but I don't believe they're fully phased out either.

Cable Slot Adapter Component III still dropping from Hogglo.

Back