Why even play?

ma statment "Entropia universe is skill based game"

Whats this mean? everyone have own way to read.......

Whats i wish

If spend my fuck 10yr in skilling ofcourse i need get more returns and quality over others
its like real life .... you get rewards equall you efforts

But same time dont mean newcomers pay for it , if newcomer get tt 95% long term ubers get tt 98%(random values)in this case newcomer or noob need use more brainpower to archive profit but its....

Now kids stops crying and whinning and back play
because if you NOT play , YOU NOT GET

@on topic
I like skilling and eventual hit profits i dont aim become rich or make this my living job but why not? keep playing and have all hates/love feelings very common in this game?

tenor.gif

I'm wondering if the OP would have made the thread if he had won the item? :laugh:

:broke:

argumentum ad hominem, not a valid argument. stop posting shit like that

and the answer to the question is: because playing eu is a lot of fun. simple as that

argumentum ad hominem, not a valid argument. stop posting shit like that

and the answer to the question is: because playing eu is a lot of fun. simple as that

It's not an adhominem, you jerk

I didn't know that the best weapon in the game dropped from a box?

Wich item are you refering too?

Best damage per pec item? Best damage per second item? Best all-around weapon? Best attack-speed weapon?

There is no such thing as "Best item", there are multiple good items that are good for different things.

Adjusted Mk2 is for example the "best item" for me right now, that doesn't mean it's the best for someone else.

And the reason to play Entropia?
Extremely simple: It's a fun game (Please note the last word, GAME)

:cool::cool:

I didn't know that the best weapon in the game dropped from a box?

Wich item are you refering too?

Best damage per pec item? Best damage per second item? Best all-around weapon? Best attack-speed weapon?

There is no such thing as "Best item", there are multiple good items that are good for different things.

Adjusted Mk2 is for example the "best item" for me right now, that doesn't mean it's the best for someone else.

And the reason to play Entropia?
Extremely simple: It's a fun game (Please note the last word, GAME)

:cool::cool:

Some of the best things come in a box...

Back