After a VERY extended break...

Welcome back. I started playing around 10 years ago so have experienced many changes. Probably a couple the biggest ones coming to mind are cryengine and missions oh and vehicles were a cool update. For armor you should be fine on most mobs but for weapon you should check out entropiawiki for what you can use and afford (lots more Limited item options these days).

Hello all, and welcome back :yay:...

Eu has changed a lot ..i hope you will enjoy the game now more better than in the past...

as for the phone-craft :

https://www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/virtual-tycoon/

as for weapons,stuff gear etc...some things have way changed with new loot 2.0..
be sure to read also the release notes on eu website or here on pcf regarding this topic...

maybe you can also look for the new "mentoring"-->if you were offline for this long time..maybe its not a bad idea to get throught the discipleship process...for guidance,free armor,vehicle etc...on top
(just be sure that your mentor has a higher lvl than you !!!!)

if you have any ingame questions you can also shout me a pm (Edward MrEddie James)..

Have fun,
Eddie

10 years! :eyecrazy: What a fitting name...

wb :)

... Toulan, Ancient Greece, Next Island... Not sure if they have forums for those or not, someone can provide a link if they do.
Ancient Greece is part (a submap) of Next Island. No fee any more to enter Greece - ignore the outdated mission dialogs and just use the teleporter in the cave (ask in Rookie or #nextisland chats for its location and other info). I think both Next Island and Toulan have forums, but I don't have links for them. BIG Industries family of societies is a great source of information about Next Island / Ancient Greece - for example Blastoise Meculus or Danny Ped Super. Simone Wauspaus Kelleners has also been very helpful in-game with information lately.

Text directions to get into Greece: Cross the river West of Orpheus TP, follow the trail that has minotaur parts next to it, there's a cave by a pond above a waterfall, the trail leads to the cave. The TP that's inside that cave goes nowhere but Ancient Greece. It's a lot simpler with a waypoint (right clicking the map creates a waypoint now which is pastable and clickable in chat).

If you are a miner by profession, you may want to go mining in Hell, Monria and Arkadia Underground, which I believe are all 'indoor' mining locations.
Indoor mining has different, more challenging mechanics than outdoor mining. Bring skills and a nice finder.
Indoor mining that I know of otoh: FOMA, Monria, Arkadia Underground, Rocktropia's Hell. These are implemented as submaps of a planet, which implies that THING and Greece should also work like indoor mining; but I've mined Greece a lot, and can verify that it acts just like outdoor rules there. Additionally, the only ore I've ever found on Greece or THING is Lyst, and the only enmatter Crude.
Ancient Greece is a submap of Next Island.
Hell, THING (aka Headjack or Arctic), and Secret Island are submaps of Rocktropia.
Hub (a PvP arena) is a submap of Cyrene.
Arkadia Underground is a submap of Arkadia.
Thule, the usual tutorial, is a tiny submap of Calypso.
FOMA, CP, and Monria act like submaps of something, and details about behaviour of certain missions on Monria indicate that it is mechanically part of Calypso.
I don't know of any Toulanb submaps.
On a nearly unrelated note, every mothership sits on two tiny maps (Hangar on one, the rest of the ship on the other) which only intercommunicate via teleporters. This is not the case with privateers, which don't have hangars.

Cheers :beerchug:

Welcome back.

If you check player register you will find some more old names that are still around.

Have fun exploring calypso again, its surface has changed a lot and its much bigger these days.

GL ingame

In game, you missed the fucking robots blowing up Hadesheim by ramming a ship into it.

Behind the scenes, you missed MA selling the game, Marco and team moving to that company, something happening were MA took control again, Marco and team were suddenly no longer part of the Planet Calypso team, and Jan's kid (who's total exposure to the game was duplicating disks for the show booth) became the primary game runner.

Back