Server Downtime for Patch

Midweek updates, nice :)

Don't break stuff for the weekend tho!

Dear Bertha,

Cheers,
Mac

The situation must be pretty bad to have updates on friday!

Lowest record for deposites over the last month??? :yup:

It's not players fault, a lot of ppl here just want to depo, myself waiting for more than one month now, but for that to happen you Mindark should first deliver a product that works.

The situation must be pretty bad to have updates on friday!

It's not players fault, a lot of ppl here just want to depo, myself waiting for more than one month now, but for that to happen you Mindark should first deliver a product that works.

Isn't that what they're doing? It's not like server side lag like this can be diagnosed and fixed in a matter of hours. They only just acknowledged it's existence in the last week.

Mining boxes however are a 1-2 hour fix.. click and drag from one loot pool to another lol

Please fix the lag. :lam:

Mining boxes however are a 1-2 hour fix.. click and drag from one loot pool to another lol

Yet they managed to put them in Mermoth loot? For MA, the simple things are quite hard ;)

Yet they managed to put them in Mermoth loot? For MA, the simple things are quite hard ;)

Are they allowed to drink in the office over there? I mean, we can't drink in our office here, well we're not supposed to, and if we got caught we would be walked out, but it would explain a lot if I knew they had a full bar and a keg next to the coffee pot in the break area...

MA holds meetings like the one below ? :laugh: [ only a 2000% lower standard ] :eyecrazy:

Are they allowed to drink in the office over there? I mean, we can't drink in our office here, well we're not supposed to, and if we got caught we would be walked out, but it would explain a lot if I knew they had a full bar and a keg next to the coffee pot in the break area...

Up until this year I'd have definitely agreed with you... but honestly, I think it's something much stronger nowadays.

giphy.gif

Here in the Triangle I've heard of startups that have beer after a certain hour. :D

Reactions: Mac

that is such an unbelievably bad guess. you realised that halloween is on right now?!

Server still has massive issues with lag on big mobs.

Any idea when I can effectively use my "investment" of well over 10k USD?

We are directing pretty much all of our resources towards fixing the lag. While improvements have been made many players are still reporting severe lag so there is still work to do.

Any ideas on how to fairly compensate for the "many" but not all players for the lag issues during this event worth over 10k USD in prizes that you decided to keep running with known issues for some of the players?
Here, running such event knowing of such issues would be a massive legal liability.

Server still has massive issues with lag on big mobs.

Any idea when I can effectively use my "investment" of well over 10k USD?

Any ideas on how to fairly compensate for the "many" but not all players for the lag issues during this event worth over 10k USD in prizes that you decided to keep running with known issues for some of the players?
Here, running such event knowing of such issues would be a massive legal liability.

They wont compensate you....you already know that though...maybe you will hit a hof soon if your lucky.
Also, any event in the USA is a legal liability, you can sue for so many stupid things there.

Despite that fact that MA should hurry up and fix this stupid lag, you know the lag was there, if you continue to play through it then don't expect anything in return....except a lower than usual ped card from all the extra armor decay/fap usage you will need. If you don't like that, then stop playing until it's fixed.

Did you guys tried to fix the lag? because its worse.Have you purchased second hand tools to replace current ones or did you send the person in charge who crafted easter ring 2016 to buy them servers so since he can't tell the difference between left and right instead of buying new ones he got wrecked ones.
Please post a link here where we can all donate for better servers.
Or put a lag strongbox in the webshop, it will have huge success.
Thanks

It doesn't seem like there's anyone sober left at HQ. I understand the code can be (and was) fucked up bad, but no one left to double check shit out? Like, you patch the software to fix an issue only to make it way worse? Also, a quarter of perf ares rings ingame was dropped in the past week :laugh:
Someone really needs to get their shit together:silly2:

It doesn't seem like there's anyone sober left at HQ. I understand the code can be (and was) fucked up bad, but no one left to double check shit out? Like, you patch the software to fix an issue only to make it way worse? Also, a quarter of perf ares rings ingame was dropped in the past week :laugh:
Someone really needs to get their shit together:silly2:

3 perf ares today alone.

Entropia really is run by idiots :tongue2:

All this time i had NO LAG or very something lag....i dont know where u lives u guys....im Europe...anyway...NOW I DONT have any lag...please inform MA for ur compos and the places u lives...for me its NOT's ONLY MA problem...!!!

Faceof...:cool:

As far as my humble understanding goes, there was no patch. (No clientside patch, that is)

Back