Disturbance Notice: Server Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
We are updating Entropia Universe servers today to improve performance and stability.
The team are continuing to work hard to further better the Entropia Universe experience.
!

Originally Posted Here

This is good tot hear!

Dorkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh :eyecrazy: On a serious note though: :yay: Don't ask Dorki why. He just drank half a liter of coffee.

Sounds like good news to me :wtg:

Crossing fingers, "lycka till"! See yas on the other side.

keep-calm-and-fingers-crossed-5.png

What happens if they do fix the lag, people will only be left with loot to moan about - Happy Days - unfortunately off grid this weekend so no EU for me.

Hope it is all good

This "server update" fixed nothing for me. Auction takes a good 3-4 seconds to load (each page !!!), the same goes for the Hall of fame panel.

Weapons and tools get stuck randomly and changing from one to another takes another 3-4 seconds at best.

Please do your job, it has been more than 2 months of this.

This "server update" fixed nothing for me. Auction takes a good 3-4 seconds to load (each page !!!), the same goes for the Hall of fame panel.

Weapons and tools get stuck randomly and changing from one to another takes another 3-4 seconds at best.

Please do your job, it has been more than 2 months of this.

Tried again last night and again this morning, and again, its still a No Go :laugh:

I hope you MA engineers are watching Blizzcon 2017's virtual ticket to get some ideas, specifically the "CodeCraft: Under the hood with Blizzard Engineering" series.

I've seen no improvement to the lag in the past weeks - same random delays in opening AH or changing items, making the overall gaming experience unpleasant ... No idea how MA is hard at work to improve the lag :scratch2:

Back