Wishlist: Tiered strongboxes

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
Hey MA,

I like the current direction with strongboxes but they don't really offer me the scope of reward I'm after.

I propose 4 levels of strong box, your current 10ped key (let's call this basic), then some other levels:

25ped (standard) this could have longer skillpills, maybe some cool cosmetic headgear or pet.

100ped (elite) this could have really cool rewards like global swirly colour changers, monuments (like the statues you sell but placeable in my shop or apartment (when I can stand on the floor hehe)) or cool limited weapons

250ped (legendary) these could have like a 1 in 1000 or something chance of unlimited items, or maybe stuff like a 5% UA bonus or maybe a ring which gives +1dpp.

I hope you like my ideas (although I guess you've already thought of them yourself hehe)

<3 :ahh:

LOL... you forgot, we need more pills also in there, and stronger ones... maybe we could upgrade antitoxic shots from TT all the way to overdose. Been chomping on these lil pills lately, not enough juice in them I say!!!!111!!!:eyecrazy::monkey:

lol... missed the part where u already suggested the stornger pills.. sry;)

2nd edit..: cant +rep u more, cheers!

Just to clarify, so does this mean you loot the different boxes from different level mobs? Or its a chance to drop any of these?

And then do you buy the keys from the webshop to match, for $1, $2.5, $10, and $25?

Brilliant :yay:

On top of that a small suggestion from myself, since there is clearly a spot for something extra there. I would advice introducing a new type of pills (consumable) called "Strongbox luck amplifier Xmg" series. Idea is simple, the bigger the pill, the better chance of looting something good out of a Strongbox for a limited time. Of course this should be Webshop exclusive, account bound item (bound items create bigger bound to the game).

Don't forget the class 4 boxes should have proximity mines that can be hidden in lootable PvP and they stay there indefinitely until someone wanders close enough, gets blown up, and you get all their loot.

Also there should be a class 5 box for $500 where you loot actual pieces of real land (over 1 acre, buildable, with electric nearby) that are located randomly in any country on Earth. I hope I don't get Somalia!

In the alternative, can you spend 5 minutes bring back proximity talk, and letting us lay down?

$1, $5, $10 boxes are okay, but not if they give a chance for game winning gear where the other boxes don't.

$25 boxes are a dumb idea (webshop EP4 anyone?)

Longer and strong skill pills and other pills could be in the bigger boxes. UL gear and huge dpp boating consumables are a bad idea and make EU seem even more pay to win.

Uhm.... EU is pay to win... that's the whole model :laugh:

Or just let us refine and reconstruct our own pills?

Aio's suggestion was pure sarcasm, a reductio ad absurdum.
just to highlight MA's path away from a skill based game toward a simple internet slot machine (wich are restricted or prohibited by law in most european countries).

Aio's suggestion was pure sarcasm, a reductio ad absurdum.
just to highlight MA's path away from a skill based game toward a simple internet slot machine (wich are restricted or prohibited by law in most european countries).

Well they could add a new profession like box opener or key keeper. Watch you HP sour as you open boxes.

In the alternative, can you spend 5 minutes bring back proximity talk, and letting us lay down?

New strongbox pill that allows you to lie down, but only for 5 minutes until the buff wears off :dunce:

How about : monster control pill = Atox Queen, Sand King

PVP Cloak

Instant teleport to any TP in the universe

annnnd then increase my loot by 500% for 500 hours, remove all nano cubes from game, and instant spawn me PoE set

Back