Selling: Unique Sacrificial Dagger

Status
Please reply by conversation.
+ that it is 100% not unique as the name says

Could you please point me to where the 2nd Sacrificial Dagger was looted making this a non-unique item since it is '100% not unique'?

Thanks in advance

this + that it is 100% not unique as the name says

Has another one dropped that im not aware of? looking at rare loot.. anything that has been named unique has only been looted one time as far as i can see on entropia life.. or are you saying that because there is a long blade coming out soon from the event prize?

SpikE

indeed event prize

Never mind on my post then, i was expecting another dagger to have dropped, but understand if your saying semi unique because short blade and long blade versions came out of this event.

SpikE

There is no "semi-unique", if there is more than one then it is not unique at all. Not "semi-unique" it's not unique at all, not semi, not full, not half, not somewhat. And guess what, for the time being until prizes are awarded it IS unique, it is indeed.

And until a mod closes or moves this thread it's open and in the sales section so it is a sales thread and forum rules still apply.

The fact that OP broke a rule he didn't know about doesn't give you permission to start breaking other rules (open discussions on a sales thread, which this still is).

This (my) post is also breaking the rules, so I have reported it to moderation :)

PS: The prize one has a different name...

Last edited:
Indeed made an error for the uniqueness part as had not noticed there is a dagger in boxes and sword as prize. Imho still the price effect is similar as those maxed on knifes are overlapping with those maxed on swords.
P.S.
I said "don't fee tool bad" not "I am not breaking rules". Imho the moderators are in vacation mode, requests to close done sales threads / change thread titles are not processed for a month or so.

There is no "semi-unique", if there is more than one then it is not unique at all. Not "semi-unique" it's not unique at all, not semi, not full, not half, not somewhat. And guess what, for the time being until prizes are awarded it IS unique, it is indeed.
The fact that OP broke a rule he didn't know about doesn't give you permission to start breaking other rules (open discussions on a sales thread, which this still is).

Nice dagger, don't let any one else tell you otherwise :D

since this is not a sales thread (as it is against the rules of the forum), don't feel too bad to reply as this is more like a price check then :)
Smilgs is maxed on dmg + lvl 70 on swordsman hit, and yet according to chipping optimizer would need to chip in 45k peds more to use it
this + that it competes with the unique sword from event prize + range of it + amount of people maxed on it + recent MA actions on items makes me think the actual price could be more in the region of 30-50k
this said, I would be happy to see a sale of 100k+ as that would mean there is a lot of confidence remaining in some players. good luck with it!

Agreed. BUT I said this before about a weapon and then EMW came and bought it for 200k. Fetching anything even remotely close to 100k will require that EMW start playing again I think. You should shoot him a pm saying that he can get it for 150k. Could work!

Last edited:
I'll be first to offer something for it then.

20 thousands deposited peds.

Didn't see it listed in auction.

Rick

The fact that only a few can use it shows that we as a playerbase are noobs in that profession, not that the dagger is shit. Which is not, it's awesome, hope it sells for 100k+ in spite of what the haters say :D
(100lvl+ playes complain for years that there's no gear for high level; now that it arrived, everyone has something against it).

It's a unique item and it's the beginning of a new era in weapons, it will sell for a premium price to an early adopter. Deal with it.

GZ & GL

EDIT: Don't forget that rare clothing in this game used to go for 10k ped, not long ago...

I'll be first to offer something for it then.

20 thousands deposited peds.

Didn't see it listed in auction.

Rick

How about 500 Compet deeds = 50K ped if valued at 100 ped each. (+3 years of revenue waiting to pay out on those).

Not going higher than 50k.

Laters

Rick

edit: offer valid for 48 hours.

Last edited:
since this is not a sales thread (as it is against the rules of the forum), don't feel too bad to reply as this is more like a price check then :)
Smilgs is maxed on dmg + lvl 70 on swordsman hit, and yet according to chipping optimizer would need to chip in 45k peds more to use it
this + that it competes with the unique sword from event prize + range of it + amount of people maxed on it + recent MA actions on items makes me think the actual price could be more in the region of 30-50k
this said, I would be happy to see a sale of 100k+ as that would mean there is a lot of confidence remaining in some players. good luck with it!

you are right here. same as your gun. 30-50k and you sell for what?^^

i sell for what I paid for it + tier cost, how does that compare exactly and how is it relevant to this thread?
so much love for me, sorry for the offtopic :(
you are right here. same as your gun. 30-50k and you sell for what?^^

How about 500 Compet deeds = 50K ped if valued at 100 ped each. (+3 years of revenue waiting to pay out on those).

Not going higher than 50k.

Laters

Rick

edit: offer valid for 48 hours.

I genuinely think you should consider sueing MA over your "investment".

I genuinely think you should consider sueing MA over your "investment".

I heard a rumour someone has (wasn't me).
Then another rumour apparently from an Ark dev Ma are paying in Feb-18 (all 3rd info though).

Well that's why I'm not shooting.

Cheers

Rick

I must say the low TT value on the [Unique Sacrificial Dagger] (185 PED) would be a real bummer for for me if I was even remotely in the range of being a buyer.
It can of course be compensated by using allot of [Portable Repair Unit (L)] but wow.... :eyecrazy:

Edit:
it uses ammo... so Lasting maybe an hour
Aaah. I missed that info. Nice.

Last edited:
I must say the low TT value on the [Unique Sacrificial Dagger] (185 PED) would be a real bummer for for me if I was even remotely in the range of being a buyer.
It can of course be compensated by using allot of [Portable Repair Unit (L)] but wow.... :eyecrazy:

Good durability means decay of less than 2.50 PEC, hence it lasts at least 185*.97/.025=7178 uses.

Therefore, at least 84 minutes and likely more.

Last edited:
Good durability means decay of less than 2.50 PEC, hence it lasts at least 185*.97/.025=7178 uses.

Therefore, at least 84 minutes and likely more.

So at t10 it can do half an hour???

So at t10 it can do half an hour???

If you got the spare 200k ped to tier it to 10 yes. To be fair tho, portable repairs are cheap to use

If you got the spare 200k ped to tier it to 10 yes. To be fair tho, portable repairs are cheap to use

Cheap to use, which is fine for grinding, but very costly in precious seconds during a timed event with big prizes on the line.
This weapon does set a new precedent, but it should not be compared with the Terminator - rather the Imk2. The Imk2 is an amazing weapon for grinding, but very few people would look to it as a first place weapon in a time based event (unless they are sand bagging). The Terminator is primarily priced due to it's ability to consistently win first place in time based hunting events. The dagger is in the Imk2 category as an amazing grinding weapon, not the Terminator category.

Is the Terminator even in use:scratch2: What event has it won lately. Seems like it's just an ornament.

Messi has the terminator.

Regarding the knife, as Carle said, it doesn't fit the trauma X. I asked he owner to inquire as to whether MA will allow the dagger to be equipped with mod 8 amp and I'm not sure if he's gotten a reply. As we all know, $5 couldn't put the mod 8 on the imp mako because it broke the eco safeguard.

The value of this dagger is heavily dependent on its ability to use the mod 8 amp.

Amp= 100k+

No amp= 50k or so at best.

The dagger is a high dps item and may pay for itself in events, but the need to tag mobs in events will cause you to loose a few seconds every minute which adds up. That being said it's still an awesome tool. To my knowledge, seller went with 100k because that was the initial offer he received from an unnamed buyer

Cheap to use, which is fine for grinding, but very costly in precious seconds during a timed event with big prizes on the line.
This weapon does set a new precedent, but it should not be compared with the Terminator - rather the Imk2. The Imk2 is an amazing weapon for grinding, but very few people would look to it as a first place weapon in a time based event (unless they are sand bagging). The Terminator is primarily priced due to it's ability to consistently win first place in time based hunting events. The dagger is in the Imk2 category as an amazing grinding weapon, not the Terminator category.

The Sacrificial Dagger has a minimum (at maximum decay) of 7207 uses. At a maxed out reload buff of 30% and absolutely no time spent healing or not swinging at a target it has 65+ minutes of use before needing repair. Competition instances are 60 minutes. At tier 10 you would have to repair it once, which takes a few seconds if you're slow. That's nothing.

Also, since it's melee you can add a Delta amp to this setup and have 8% lifesteal, calculate that.

Messi has the terminator.

Regarding the knife, as Carle said, it doesn't fit the trauma X. I asked he owner to inquire as to whether MA will allow the dagger to be equipped with mod 8 amp and I'm not sure if he's gotten a reply. As we all know, $5 couldn't put the mod 8 on the imp mako because it broke the eco safeguard.

The value of this dagger is heavily dependent on its ability to use the mod 8 amp.

Amp= 100k+

No amp= 50k or so at best.

The dagger is a high dps item and may pay for itself in events, but the need to tag mobs in events will cause you to loose a few seconds every minute which adds up. That being said it's still an awesome tool. To my knowledge, seller went with 100k because that was the initial offer he received from an unnamed buyer

Nah, use a 9, or a regular 8. It's a competition and eco means less, it's still far, far more eco than the Terminator.

The Sacrificial Dagger has a minimum (at maximum decay) of 7207 uses. At a maxed out reload buff of 30% and absolutely no time spent healing or not swinging at a target it has 65+ minutes of use before needing repair. Competition instances are 60 minutes. At tier 10 you would have to repair it once, which takes a few seconds if you're slow. That's nothing.

Also, since it's melee you can add a Delta amp to this setup and have 8% lifesteal, calculate that.

The lifesteal is key for competition, as it means you can pre your next mob which removes the range issue

If it would have an ecosafeguard, it could be easily avoided by using matrix attachments, like with imk2 + RDI, you can use if you use a sight or something so that is not a problem. I think even enhancers can make you avoid the equip eco safeguard, not too sure on that tho.

The lifesteal is key for competition, as it means you can pre your next mob which removes the range issue

Amps have lifesteal?:scratch2:

Amps have lifesteal?:scratch2:
It's not an "amp", but an attachment.
pfjsVVJzQTGRONfQTTYTYw.png

may I ask how the DPP were calced since the knife is in auction with exact 10ped tt, was it even tested?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back