Selling: Unique Sacrificial Dagger

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tyrionnn

Provider
Society
AO
Posting for a friend [28 yunggun 04] This item is on Calypso Auction house with a opening bid of 100k edit: fixed the screenshots

jHMNPkY.jpg

dqmoGFI.jpg

Last edited:
5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

What is the level to Max that thing?

Would be interesting why the price is 100k?? why not 150,200 or 300 k? or 50k?

also the market for this only might be a bit small since this lvl req...

Why set SB to 100k if u had multiple offers above that? (u said so urself)

100k looooooooooool (to short) loooooooooooooooooooooooool

Considering it's potentially one of the highest dps weapon to exist in the game 100k is pretty fair to start.

That being said, the price will be determined by the interest in a melee weapon like that.

Trading for a castorial blade 6 E.l.m edition + 236 ped

Off topic the lag it’s still too big and cannot pay that price atm

thanks

5.1 - Auction Competition
If you have items listed in the Entropia Universe auction system, you are NOT permitted to post a sales thread on PlanetCalypsoForum. The purpose of the PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is to facilitate deals not easily accomplished using the existing mechanisms available within Entropia Universe. The PlanetCalypsoForum Trading section is NOT provided as a means to circumvent the fees associated with the Entropia Universe auction, nor to compete with the Entropia Universe auction in any way.

I did not know that ty, I think its my first post in selling :p If a admin would move it to the correct forum plz

What was the auction fee on that bad boy?

Be careful not to sell too cheap, the experienced player may try to take advantage of your inexperience. I've made a mistake ingame due to that. Take your time to sell it.

Be careful not to sell too cheap, the experienced player may try to take advantage of your inexperience. I've made a mistake ingame due to that. Take your time to sell it.

Let the in game market decide.

Let the in game market decide.

Ferrari dealer dont sell car cheap because no sale in 1 week. Expensive things take time for people to collect the funds. Never rush.

You can't collect $50,000 in 7 days, bank deposit takes time, so does selling existing item to fund big purchase.

Main problem is only a handfull of people max this weapon, so they decide what the price it... not the seller

If i was the owner of the Terminator i would buy the dagger and drop it in the TT :p

If i was the owner of the Terminator i would buy the dagger and drop it in the TT :p

We don't need to. With such limited range this weapon does not compete with the terminator for most events. The Terminator will continue to be an event winner, and this weapon will be a wonderful shared loot weapon.

Is the Terminator even in use:scratch2: What event has it won lately. Seems like it's just an ornament.

Seems like the term ought to be getting a lot more use in loot 2.0 what with dpp not mattering anymore.

126 dps max and great efficiency, good tool for grinding nowadays.
As for it being an event tool id say no, only 4 dps more then term with new amps and blade doesnt even fit the Melee amp X.
There are things people need to know before tossing 100k around.
1: if it fits the mod melee amp or its Ecosafeguarded.
2: its good efficiency migth yield an insane tiering cost so that need to be posted.
3: loot composition with it, it migth be all that in effi but terrible in dpp yielding only shrapnel.
4: skill gains

Whats also negative for price is that there is like 2 players that maxes it and maybe 10 that are in reasonable range of chipping, most of those players terribly burnt by MA recently so wallet for "investment" is greatly decimated.

126 dps max and great efficiency, good tool for grinding nowadays.
As for it being an event tool id say no, only 4 dps more then term with new amps and blade doesnt even fit the Melee amp X.
There are things people need to know before tossing 100k around.
1: if it fits the mod melee amp or its Ecosafeguarded.
2: its good efficiency migth yield an insane tiering cost so that need to be posted.
3: loot composition with it, it migth be all that in effi but terrible in dpp yielding only shrapnel.
4: skill gains

Whats also negative for price is that there is like 2 players that maxes it and maybe 10 that are in reasonable range of chipping, most of those players terribly burnt by MA recently so wallet for "investment" is greatly decimated.

Couldn't agree more, it sure is a great knife but to much has changed the last 6 months, and with melee you would have to stand and tank tons of mob all the time to keep the DPS up...

And keep in count the crazy sword that is coming with plane 104 DPS unamped ! And month away from MM... with who knows what crazy weapons as reward...
And you have point that trust to MA is at its lowest :)

And keep in count the crazy sword that is coming with plane 104 DPS unamped ! And month away from MM... with who knows what crazy weapons as reward...
And you have point that trust to MA is at its lowest :)

Its doesnt, naked dps is
86.7*0.75*0.92 = 59.8
59.8*85/60 = 84 dps

The seller could have tested the DPP at least, don't have to have skills for that.

Entropiawiki page for Unique Sacrificial Dagger

ECO (damage/pec) is at least 3.517 making it by far the most eco weapon in the game. Keep in mind this is worst case scenario, it probably has even better eco.

Also keep in mind this is a selling thread, not open for discussion as per forum rules. I see a lot of envy in this thread, the same people talking shit trying to tank the price would be talkin wonders if they were selling this very same item.

Quit being a bunch of jealous idiots and let the guy sell his item.

since this is not a sales thread (as it is against the rules of the forum), don't feel too bad to reply as this is more like a price check then :)
Smilgs is maxed on dmg + lvl 70 on swordsman hit, and yet according to chipping optimizer would need to chip in 45k peds more to use it
this + that it competes with the unique sword from event prize + range of it + amount of people maxed on it + recent MA actions on items makes me think the actual price could be more in the region of 30-50k
this said, I would be happy to see a sale of 100k+ as that would mean there is a lot of confidence remaining in some players. good luck with it!

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back