Selling: High end ArMatrix - in shopkeeper

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
I've got a number of high end ArMatrix weapons available in a shopkeeper for those who have the skills to use them. They're priced competitively and are in:

Treasure Island City Platinum Building - Apartment 5F

The range includes: BP-95, LR-95, BP-100, LP-100, BC-100, LR-105

Happy shopping!

Today's bump! The LP-100 is gone but there are still loads of other weapons available.

very nice crafting service, but you should craft between 40-70 too, you get the most clients in medium players plus you can get high end bp's or hofs in the way. And a bonus like always hapend till now at the start of a new bp guns type, almost each time had a L bp with UL guns, maybe few clicks. Like the UL support bp for that guy few years ago. He made a fortune. Have fun :)

I do craft ArMatrix at all levels for sure. You're right that the bulk of the profit is with the 40-75 range. In this case here, I just want to have somewhere for high end guns to have the possibility of selling because when I put them on auction it costs a lot in fees (higher TT) and more often than not they expire without selling.

:thumbup:Photon crafts his ass off on Armatrix.:thumbup:

we all root for him, just the right BP's need to drop...

:thumbup:Photon crafts his ass off on Armatrix.:thumbup:

we all root for him, just the right BP's need to drop...

One day that BC-50 print will drop for me ... one day. :)

Today's bump. The BP-100 is now gone too. This shopkeeper thing may just work out!! Thanks to all for your support.

Daily bump. I've got some BC-45s in there too for a very reasonable price. Worth visiting - if for no other reason that to gaze at the Unique Legend War Axe that the shopkeeper is holding. :)

So I've decided to expand the operation and now have a second shopkeeper. I've got a bunch of mid-range LPs, BCs and BPs in there. They are extremely competitively priced.

Treasure Island Platinum Building - Apartment 5F.

Thank you!

Back