Info: Bee's Hunting Log

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
With all the recent hofs on kerbs In decided to finish my mission on them.

Gear used:
Herman ark-30 smuggler + dante
Adj Pixie
Adj restoration chip

Starting on stage IV 3100/30000

Some questions before I start:
Does anyone know a good medium location for them?
Should I use a finisher?
Should I use armor?
Since a part of fapcost is now returned in loot, is healing between mobs stupid?

Bee

Last edited:
Reactions: das
Reserved for totals

according to my tests id rather get armor decay than fap usage and finishers are kinda irrelevant at that mob hp.
gl on your endeavour

I'm beginning to doubt the claims of FAP return but armor return seems obvious. I'd go armor enough to never heal, no finisher and let it rolllll.

Jurra for Dom-Alpha

I'm beginning to doubt the claims of FAP return but armor return seems obvious. I'd go armor enough to never heal, no finisher and let it rolllll.

Jurra for Dom-Alpha

I am leaning towards this as well, it appears that I have had better returns when hunting with Perseus and/or Shadow L armors and not having to heal. However, in the mayhem stage 3 instances, I was using Perseus and only had 1 positive run and ended up around ~65% tt on all runs, but I contribute that to being the event returns were risky at best.

Since 9/11/17, I've only had 2-3 runs greater than 80% and one of those runs consisted of lower armor + using adj. resto chip for healing.

My runs at Jurra using ArMatrix SB's naked + adj. resto have been coming out around 65%, so hopefully you will see better returns :)

NW of Osere there is a spawn with Prowlers and Stalkers mixed in, the Prowlers aren't horrible but the Stalkers pack a punch..

#run 1:

TT out:
ammo: 500
Decay: 240.04

TT in:

return: -153,99 79.19%
Mission progress: 9824/30.000

Globals: 0

what mat you doing? i d go for young to alpha max, seemed returns were bad for me on stalkers

The alpha-dominants at jurra, we'll see how it goes! :) So far nowhere near 95% but what can you say after 1 run?:laugh:

#run 2:

TT out:
ammo: 808.35
Decay: 378.24

TT in:

return: -80,74 93.20%
Mission progress: 23916/30.000

Globals: 0 in 4 hours of grinding...

funny to see that you get the same returns on that mob than i do. some said its my weapons but i used lots of different ones and at jurra on dom alpha kerbs i got 80% return. all the time. for the stage 5 and bronze mission. 80%. and i got about 1 global per 4k ped cycled.

will be interesting to see how where your returns are heading to

Did the entire kerb ic with no globals worth mentioning and very poor returns. 20 minutes after completing I hit a 500 pedder.

#run 3:

TT out:
ammo: 808.40
Decay: 394

TT in:

return: -290,4 - 75.72%
Mission progress: 0/60.000

Globals: 0 in 4 hours of grinding...

4-5 multipliers max, horrible! Think I might change mobs :) But i'll continue the log whenever I use the ark30

I had horrible returns on these also even when i let a person who always claims im doing things wrongly choose the equipment i would use on them.... still it was my fault i lost..

Back