Server Downtime for Maintenance

don't be afraid of taking extended time for maintenance... I wouldn't want you to take the necessary time to fix things that are so fucked...

I think we are 2ish months of utter dog shit game play...

I suppose if people kept playing / depositing into my shitty game while it is beyond broken.. I wouldn't fix it either.

apathy
[ap-uh-thee]

noun, plural apathies.
absence or suppression of passion, emotion, or excitement.
lack of interest in or concern for things that others find moving or exciting.
Also, apatheia, apathia [ap-uh-thee-uh] (Show IPA). Stoicism. freedom from emotion of any kind.

Please fix the lag even if you have to take the game offline for 24 hours just please fix the lag

fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!
Fix the lag - please !!

don't be afraid of taking extended time for maintenance... I wouldn't want you to take the necessary time to fix things that are so fucked...

I think we are 2ish months of utter dog shit game play...

I suppose if people kept playing / depositing into my shitty game while it is beyond broken.. I wouldn't fix it either.

I don't post very often... but I couldn't agree more here.

Definition of enabling: A negative sense of encouraging dysfunctional behavior

I'm done paying for lag. It's clearly time to take my would-be 2018 yearly deposits and instead buy a boat :cool:

MA is losing a lot of money due to lag.
MA wont fix the lag cause they only care about money.
:confused::confused:

According to Kim, they are focusing their resources on resolving the lag.

No telling how many more months. It just is crazy to me that Loot 2.0 seemed to have started a bit of the stuttering, and 2.1 just blew it up exponentially.

Too many loot calculations. More hamsters required.

The duration of this lag is well beyond a joke now given the only communication on it is that they are devoting all their resources to it.

How about you actually let us know whats happening?

My guess is the lag will remain into and throughout Merry Mayhem so that the few people who live in Europe and don't lag can compete to their full potential while the rest of us suffer.

The duration of this lag is well beyond a joke now given the only communication on it is that they are devoting all their resources to it.

My guess is the lag will remain into and throughout Merry Mayhem so that the few people who live in Europe and don't lag can compete to their full potential while the rest of us suffer.

My EL Rank continues to slide. Having excitably but ever so briefly nosed my way into the top 10 around the time of the loot changes, since then, and now with the severe lag, I am now down to:
Hunting Rank: 1 396 of 4 114.

fwiw, its just one measure of activity, or lack thereof. MA can look at my deposits for the last few years and then compare that to the last few months of zero deposits and see the story, it probably would have paid some FTE salary that they aren't going to get now.

I can't play with the lag, therefore I am offering my tool of choice to anyone that has the ways and means to put it to work for a positive outcome since I can't do anything with it. Hopefully someone else can put it to good use, its unfortunate to let it sit and gather dust in my inventory.

sad.

Lag persists in the UK as well. Had to stop mining after having a solid 4 second delay between drops and claim finds or getting killed by a mob that is 100m away without knowing you aggro'd it
Hunting was equally bad crap loads of "Failed" and Item Cannot Be Accessed [ or what ever that was ]

Only response from support was game is dynamic :wtg:

Lag persists in the UK as well. Had to stop mining after having a solid 4 second delay between drops and claim finds or getting killed by a mob that is 100m away without knowing you aggro'd it
Hunting was equally bad crap loads of "Failed" and Item Cannot Be Accessed [ or what ever that was ]

Only response from support was game is dynamic :wtg:

Nahh you got that response because you probably whine about bad loots :laugh:

Nahh you got that response because you probably whine about bad loots :laugh:

Been years since i cried about loot :smoke:
Bad loots is a part of EU just like the lag now a days :laugh:

Isnt PCF hosted on the MA servers?
If so may I suggest less whining to reduce lag?

Back