Halloween Mayhem 2017 Results

its still better than what we have now. they have to invest peds into their alts to be able to compete (buying skills or whatever) and they have to decide what category to take part in. when there are 5 places paid per category then there is at least a chance to win anything in one of those and as the prices go down in value with each category the uber has to decide wether to try n "easily" grab one of the lower value prices or rather compete for the higher ones

Eh?

They just used to lend the terminator down to the "brother" avatar in cat 4, 3, 2, 1 etc. The same people would win all 5 cats, there is no "win 5 or win lower".

40 hours over 1-2 weeks is small time hours for most of the big grinders here. 3 avatars at 40 hours each, 120 total, 60 hours per week? completely do-able.

Eh?

They just used to lend the terminator down to the "brother" avatar in cat 4, 3, 2, 1 etc. The same people would win all 5 cats, there is no "win 5 or win lower".

40 hours over 1-2 weeks is small time hours for most of the big grinders here. 3 avatars at 40 hours each, 120 total, 60 hours per week? completely do-able.

well so the ubers would still win the top prices like it is now but they would have to do a looot more work for it up to a point where it might not be interesting anymore considering the possible amount of peds lost per cat on cycling and the price of the cat. if the top price in cat 1 would be worth "only" like 3k peds i doubt that an uber would create an alt, skill it up and then push out insane losses with his terminator or other non sib or high level sib weapons just to win that "small price". and even if they do there would be a second, third etc price (which obviously go down in value again) so that the real people in that cat would have at least a shot at winning anything which is quite the opposite of what it is now

so all in all that means worst case scenario: nothing changes to now (except ubers have to do a lot more work)
and best case scenario: the people belonging to the cat have a shot at winning anything.

id say thats still a plus.

i say put the top prize in a loot box and the more point you have the more ticket you get

dam they already have that you have to buy the kee

i tried it also got lag out and completely forgot about the game

Gratz to the winners!

Back