Selling: tier 10 imk2 and attachments for it.

Why not sell it to your Romenian alt? I'm sure he's maxed on it.

Several ava's for the win, several ppl behind 1 ava for the win on skills :yup:

4.5 months for sale, here's a free tip..
The playerbase doesn't want to buy from CHEATERS unless it's insanely cheap

4.5 months for sale, here's a free tip..
The playerbase doesn't want to buy from CHEATERS unless it's insanely cheap

Please report me and encourage all internet to report me.Can't wait to hear a positive resolution on my side so I can use it against all retards like you on this forum and send them back to the trash can where they belong.
I did it first

Thanks

Please report me and encourage all internet to report me.Can't wait to hear a positive resolution on my side so I can use it against all retards like you on this forum and send them back to the trash can where they belong.
I did it first

Thanks

If you want leverage on me, bad luck.. not gonna find any unlike on your ava..
multiple ppl playing it, use exploits, use other ava.. yea, i know it all.. fuck off & crawl back into your cave.
Or are you really gonna denie using Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu as an alt healer with mod fap & use him to do events with your toys?

ps reporting isn't off any use, I think 99% of the playerbase realizes this by now

ps thought you had me on ignore as stated before.. another lie from you?

ps reporting isn't off any use, I think 99% of the playerbase realizes this by now

ps thought you had me on ignore as stated before.. another lie from you?

You are on my ignore list ingame dumb fuck.No lies there.
This is PCF.Even if you are on ignore list here you can read with a single click if you decided that.
I've reported this incident 3 times already in different occasions.
Stop with your silly accusation.You are clueless and I will destroy you with arguments when I consider its the case.

& the arguments are where? :lolup:
a lot of talk, a lot of bs but we all know better..
you think you are player n1 while the community thinks you are cheater n1

If I where you, I would do like stryker & kimmi & joker, sell your ava while you can!

You are on my ignore list ingame dumb fuck.No lies there.

Useless, I never pm'ed you as it was even too much for you to say Hi when we where in same soc..
next step contact mods & get your thread cleaned :laugh:

Useless, I never pm'ed you as it was even too much for you to say Hi when we where in same soc..

Now I understand part of your frustration comes from.

consider it a free bump..
from my country & from 1988.. perfectly suits..

Back