Help: What the actual f**k?

Photon

Elite
Society
Shaolin
Photonic Edge
So someone asked me to make them some BC-65s and I had a print with 24 clicks on it. Nice, that should result (worst case scenario) in 6 or more guns. So I prepped the 24 clicks and this is the result:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=310781&c=20

What the actual fuck is that? 2 successes at the end of a 24 click run. Seriously? Something is seriously wrong with crafting and MA needs to pull their finger out and fix this. It's unsustainable.

Out of interest do you input tt for all 24 clicks?

I mean; was TT input 24 x 270 ped = 6480 ?

Maybe it works like that is you want more successes.

That said I got burned big-time trying to make Mamushi swords once, never ever again.

Rick

Yea crafting is fucked up big time . I have crafted in the last month from simple things , to mining and weapon amps , guns and other different things. It’s extremely hard to even brake even , made most profit from a run @ 200 ped , but this happened once in 50 runs. When you have more successful attempts , you got more near success with low tt. So it’s the same BS . Still you can barely brake even but mostly loss . Not talking about hofs... I can barely take a global , the max multi was 50x but only on low tt click so ... nvm.
So I tryied some ep 3 , I said maybe Only Ep are hot , not even those ... I think MA wanted to stop the EP ATH’s that were 10 in a month and fucked the entire crafting. Idk , I was so disappointed about all the money lost... So after the last last night when was the day X with huge loss , I decided to chip out all the crafting skills , sold all the BP that I had in auc , TT ed 5 books almost full with blueprints , also a lot of L ones less or more expensive and I said goodbye forever to the crafting profession.

Yeah it's horrible man, I had it on 30 level 7 amp clicks today (maxed 100qr bp)... 12% return

Happened to me today as well, when I thought I have just enough mats to make me a NeoPsion. :laugh:

But well, I broke my own rules ("don't craft in European afternoon" and couple others).

MA is short on cash and is stealing our loots and materials to pay their bills.
It's not only crafting, it's the same with hunting.
Volatility is back and maybe even worse than before!

MA is short on cash and is stealing our loots and materials to pay their bills.
It's not only crafting, it's the same with hunting.
Volatility is back and maybe even worse than before!

you cant say that in generell only from a feeling...

but YES some guys said that the amount of SUCCESSES were put down for a good % , more near succesess are now

http://www.candyman.se/pe/bobthebuilder/v2/index.php?page=301&itemNo=31466

tt cost (without mu is about 20 ped) he gets his tt return at a normal %, but the amount of successes is way lower now it looks like :-(

This is annoying, especially as it is advertised as 95% chance of success.

Crafting needs a lot of work doing to it. imo MA should remove failure completely, provide a true COS and make up the remainder with near successes.

If the COS is 90% then 90% of clicks should be successful and 10% of clicks should be near successes.

Crafting needs a lot of work doing to it. imo MA should remove failure completely, provide a true COS and make up the remainder with near successes.

If the COS is 90% then 90% of clicks should be successful and 10% of clicks should be near successes.

Most silly idea i heard in long time. So u wanna craft 2 hours and sell ur items for 2 weeks? lol

Most silly idea i heard in long time. So u wanna craft 2 hours and sell ur items for 2 weeks? lol

Besides that it isn't the basic principle of "chance of succes", it will generate a large, perhaps too large, issue as object with high mu, would drop to no MU in a matter of hours after this would become effective.

Since "COS" isn't at all a guarantee, but more of a dice toss, the chance of hitting a succes is actually way lower, as each throw the change of hitting it, remains the same, there is on every toss (click in this case) a change of failing.. and everything in between.

Within EU I personally do not see it as a COS, since it doesn't function like it, it functions more as an average return of input value.

95% of success includes near success.. which is misleading ofc.

Hahahaha, welcome to Entropia!

I been saying that since spring and get downvoted on my posts. Crafting is fucking scam. End of story.

~95% TT return 2013-2016. 87% TT return in 2017. ~600K cycled.

Crafting has changed, something from their end. You get screwed big time with rare prints and rare components. Have you tried to craft something with hansidian for example? Fucking 3k% MU and near success never fucking returns it...

They are pulling money out for something and not sure what that something is. Maybe all the 100%+ tt hunting is creating negative balance which has to be covered from other activities, hence they tinker on the fly and we get the short stick every time.

I still avg low 90%'s TT on unmaxed bp's, about 94% on maxed and 35-40% success on (L) prints, including rare ones. Variance is a bitch, but their is nothing broken with crafting.:confused:

1st thing is that MA not showing real CoS in % when u instal BP. I understand in old times diference between real CoS and shown CoS was MA cut from crafting Like in 2003-2004 ). Novadays with Loot 2.0 and "hard" distribution between players there is realy no need make them feel like idiots and difer shown CoS form Actual.

2nd thing is that MA need cash injected for yearly bonuses and christmas addon, so loot will be terrible for week or two ;)

Back