Question: record virtual sales and what happened to the owners

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra
watched this nostalgic video from 2016 - sick how much of it is (was) dominated by Entropia - good way to rule the news
all of it is history now though - or are we to see other sales on that scale?
funny how other items from Entropia could be on that list like the modfaps sold for 40k$ or easter ring 2016 for supposed 28k$ - or terminator's 50k$, or the banks for 100k$ initially
suppose nobody is interested to use those for advertisement, as all except the terminator have dropped in value a lot after the sale...

we all know Neverdie became the Trump of the Universe that nobody voted for

what about David Storey (treasure island)?
what about Buzz (crystal palace)?
what about foma, the foma owner?
how are the monria things going?

afaik foma has lots of different owners as all the domes belong to seperate people

Well, FOMA was bought by John Foma Kalun (or something close to this) but he's been ill IRL for a long time.

watched this nostalgic video from 2016 - sick how much of it is (was) dominated by Entropia - good way to rule the news
all of it is history now though - or are we to see other sales on that scale?
funny how other items from Entropia could be on that list like the modfaps sold for 40k$ or easter ring 2016 for supposed 28k$ - or terminator's 50k$, or the banks for 100k$ initially
suppose nobody is interested to use those for advertisement, as all except the terminator have dropped in value a lot after the sale...

we all know Neverdie became the Trump of the Universe that nobody voted for

what about David Storey (treasure island)?
what about Buzz (crystal palace)?
what about foma, the foma owner?
how are the monria things going?

Dont understand why you play this game if everything is so so bad. Take a break or sell out? :computer:

was not meant to be negative just nostalgic - and wondering if we will see these record sales that stir media attention - imho that was one of the best ways to get new players / investors in

the main question was what happened to those record buyers - it would be best for the game if they would still be around spreading good publicity and how much they are earning with their virtual investments - certainly divinity still could do it with his funds, terminator and bank purchases

P.S.
not sure how the invitation to quit relates to this thread - though at this point indeed I would be happy to sell everything but only because my hunting is not sustainable considering the effort and equipment bought - other than that I still love the game and skilling up
Dont understand why you play this game if everything is so so bad. Take a break or sell out? :computer:

the main question was what happened to those record buyers

Players got fed up with being arse rapped dry. MS owners still waiting for space update, Stable owners still waiting on big pet revamp and what ever happened to those statues from the end of last year sale?

I have a cool screenie

MA decided to give up on the RCE and pursue maximum profit making through strongboxes, EP BPs, buffs and battle sim. Via a new campaign to make EU as WoW like as possible, any system which can earn revenue for someone was abandoned and new items were introduced to deliberately devalue existing ones so to avoid a cash out.

Didn't you hear? The RCE is dead.

:laugh:

I remember that Aurli were very popular to chase when MA sold Crystal Palace to Buzz and the weeks after MA sold Crystal Palace did MA released Proteron.:poke:

I remember that Aurli were very popular to chase when MA sold Crystal Palace to Buzz and the weeks after MA sold Crystal Palace did MA released Proteron.:poke:

Pfft, they'd never do that to investors.. just like they'd never place Hogglo in pvp3 and Feffox exclusively near Zeus.

Never ever ever.

Pfft, they'd never do that to investors.. just like they'd never place Hogglo in pvp3 and Feffox exclusively near Zeus.

Never ever ever.

And statues

How about those hangars though?!

how about my loot ?

Treasue island still has unique mobs
Foma still has unique mobs
Crystal Palace still has unique mobs

So what are you talking about, why so negativ

Its up to the owners what they do with it.
You know there is option to create events for landowners to increase there income.
Ok, some surely just sit on their land and do nothing getting income from miners mainly once the mobs have disapeared.

Looking at Foma its very anoying that it is not operated properly, it was much better in Neverdies hands, but he is busy with Rocktropia, therefor I understand he sold the asteroid.

These investors are the true believers in RCE as I am, and if I could afford such investments, I would do it too.
Sadly I am a poor guy in real life so this seems to be unreachable goals for me unless I don´t win some lottery jackpot.

To speak with Neverdies famous words: You have to believe and never give up!
This is still true imho.

Back