RL rpg based on e.u.

mastermesh

Mutated
Society
Freelancer
Maria Mesh
Other m.m.o.s did it so why not...
EverquestRPGCover.jpg

would go right along with the cards Arkadia and Toulan are starting to put out there, etc.

Last edited:
Other m.m.o.s did it so why not...
EverquestRPGCover.jpg

would go right along with the cards Arkadia and Toulan are starting to put out there, etc.

I want to be the game master, I will get one of those Square Credit Card processing tools for my cell phone so people can deposit and I can give them printed out paper PED tokens, I keep 5% of anything that goes in as game master fee and will work the payout pool system to never give out more then 50% of what was put in so I have a big buffer bank roll to live on by being the game master. Someday I will have enough in that 50% pool to buy a castle and renovate it.......

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dunno about table games but they wasted a great opportunity to make an online CCG instead of the compet nonsense. I enjoy HS a lot even though I never seen WoW, and certainly would have had much more fun with an EU-themed setting.

Back