Selling: Weld Wire BP's 3K + attempts

voom

Prowler
Society
KKoE
Vavva Voom Straaf
Selling Welding Wire BP's 3645 attempts in 2 (full) L Book II and 2.5 (L) Book I. Books value 13 ped.

SB 50 ped met and one week starts as from y'day (Mon 13th) will end Mon 20th
BO 70 ped

Auction lasts 1 week from SB or until BO is met

Last edited:
dont want to be mean but i doubt you will fetch 300% for it. in fact i think you would be lucky getting 150% for it as most people just tt it after weeks and months of advertising it. your best chance would maybe be to contact the known mothership owners etc who offer repearing as they might wanne buy it

dont want to be mean but i doubt you will fetch 300% for it. in fact i think you would be lucky getting 150% for it as most people just tt it after weeks and months of advertising it. your best chance would maybe be to contact the known mothership owners etc who offer repearing as they might wanne buy it

The going rate for bulk trades is somewhere between 120% and 180% (mostly lower half of that interval) and has been that way for several years.

The ingame MU is what it is because no sale below 200% would cover the auction fee.

Disclosure: I tried to sell some last week and attracted no interest. Will try again in a week or two.

The going rate for bulk trades is somewhere between 120% and 180% (mostly lower half of that interval) and has been that way for several years.

The ingame MU is what it is because no sale below 200% would cover the auction fee.

Disclosure: I tried to sell some last week and attracted no interest. Will try again in a week or two.

Oh OK thanks for the info.

SB and BO lowered to reflect reality

I offer sb 50ped. Thanks

Bump it up now :bump:

bumpin it up

bump up the welding

Back