Halloween Strong Boxes

slither

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Snake Slither Hellfire
I'd like to know what these are selling for. Don't mind if you want to give opinions on how much they're worth but what I want to know is what people are actually paying.

recently seen players advertising to buy them for 4 or 5 ped each. Sales offers seem to vary from 6 to 10 ped per box ... guess the price is somewhere in between

What I saw on trade channels yesterday was bid 5 offer 7. (wasn't watching closely though)

There are of course people spamming for 10.

thanks guys

From my experience buying them you can get them for 5-6 currently from the right person. There are people out there with plenty so don't be confused by the resellers trying to artificially inflate prices. I actually bought 400 at 5.5 yesterday while I had a barrage of trolls in trade chat telling me they were worth 10 and I'll never get them etc.

I've watched several people within literally 10 minutes go from buying at 5 to selling at 10.

taking pre-order for the 2017 Xmas boxes.
+10 ped each!

:wtg:

Dont worry if you wont get the halloween boxes as xmas will surely bring the same stuff with a new name.

From my experience buying them you can get them for 5-6 currently from the right person. There are people out there with plenty so don't be confused by the resellers trying to artificially inflate prices. I actually bought 400 at 5.5 yesterday while I had a barrage of trolls in trade chat telling me they were worth 10 and I'll never get them etc.

I've watched several people within literally 10 minutes go from buying at 5 to selling at 10.

I share my experience with boxes. Looted total of 150 in HM. 116 I sold for 8ped each in about 4-5 days, 3 sold to a friend for 6p each, 31 were sold today for 7ped each. I think avg selling price is 7ped. If you are patient you can sell for 8p. Hope that helps.

Back