FYI: the latest Shopkeeper Pad comes from...

Haruto Rat

Elite
Society
fode et fuge
Cunning Haruto Rat
pad.jpg

I'm not sure if it's a new thing, or an old thing coming back, or a rare thing happening once in x years.

Anyway, occasional cool stuff in small mobs is fine with me.

And grats to the happy looter. :)

maybe MA is trying to sort out their fucked up loot tables to fix the mining boxes. hopefully.

but i do think that this is a good thing. shouldnt happen as much as on higher hp mobs but still a nice thing.

A shopkeeper pad is just the sort of social interaction item you want the starting community to loot. Colorizer, small UL amps, shopkeeper, small UL finders and extractors, apartment deco, pet grooming gear.

We used to get stuff like boxer briefs from mobs in the sabakuma range. Good fun even if rather odd.

I'm thinking even sweat gathering could occasionally get you texture blueprints and some patterned animal skin - and that it gave you a synergy bonus to taming etc.

Stuff to draw people into the community.

Even Improved M2870 has dropped from Snables! ;)
Everything is possible when you hunt snables...

Indeed. Someone please buy my T10 Mod Merc so you can go hunt snabbles all day! :handgun:

take you mod merc and go hunt snable male provider or female old and bigger. Perfect for the mod merc!
The faster you kill them, the more chance to loot AWESOME stuff form them!
You'll get sooooo rich and loaded.

all who see will be so jealous of you that they will have to buy your merc for sure!

take you mod merc and go hunt snable male provider or female old and bigger. Perfect for the mod merc!
The faster you kill them, the more chance to loot AWESOME stuff form them!
You'll get sooooo rich and loaded.

all who see will be so jealous of you that they will have to buy your merc for sure!

I'm just trying to share the wealth.

I'm just trying to share the wealth.

ahhh sweet, you're just too good for us!

Thanks man!

just meet me ingame to give me my share :wtg:

ahhh sweet, you're just too good for us!

Thanks man!

just meet me ingame to give me my share :wtg:

I'd be happy to, all you need to do is give me all your cash and assets, a kidney, left nut, arm and a leg, first born, your soul, for the ground floor opportunity to pew pew snabbles to your hearts content.

I've seen several pads looted in the last month and they all came from different creatures. Don't get your hopes up firing at snables all day. :)

I'd be happy to, all you need to do is give me all your cash and assets, a kidney, left nut, arm and a leg, first born, your soul, for the ground floor opportunity to pew pew snabbles to your hearts content.

Well, thats easy.
Cash I dont have, assets all belong to my wife, MA already took both my kidneys, my nuts you can have since I'd rather not use them anymore, my soul already belongs to the devil so you're to late for that.

So, just PM me ingame and we can do the deal :yup:

Well, thats easy.
Cash I dont have, assets all belong to my wife, MA already took both my kidneys, my nuts you can have since I'd rather not use them anymore, my soul already belongs to the devil so you're to late for that.

So, just PM me ingame and we can do the deal :yup:

NO DEAL! :tiphat:

Back