Announce spawns on OLA 66

fred5283

Stalker
Society
AO
Norian Norian Xx
Looks like ya'll are rotating the spawns on OLA 66 which is nice - provides an opportunity as a very nice grind spot (why don't you just make dense spawns for all mobs somewhere in-game? IDK, I guess that is another discussion)

Anyways, it would be nice to know when these spawns change and what to. A small announcement on the forums, FB, etc... would be great to get the word out. I bet 99% of the EU population didn't know it changed from the Dino spawn or that even a dino spawn was there (or even the allo spawn before that).

Thanks,
Norian Norian Xx

What's there now?

What's there now?

Malcruentors at least.

No Malcs

There are 4 different mobs, each having their respective corner of the OLA

I remember small Neconu, large Caudatergus, and medium formidon as three of the mobs. Sorry, I can't remember the last one.

Or they could sell the landareas and put DNA back in loot, so hunters have something to hunt for and landowners can add more diversity to their lands.. maybe even go arkadia and introduce Mutated DNA for Mutated mobs.

Big Tantillion is the 4th mob.

No Malcs

There are 4 different mobs, each having their respective corner of the OLA

I remember small Neconu, large Caudatergus, and medium formidon as three of the mobs. Sorry, I can't remember the last one.

Okay, so it IS possible for MA to sort the spawns by geographic location. WTF MindArk? Why can't you let LA owners do that???

Okay, so it IS possible for MA to sort the spawns by geographic location. WTF MindArk? Why can't you let LA owners do that???

Because you would make up to six different LAs out of one (6 different DNAs only spawn at given loaction).

Because you would make up to six different LAs out of one (6 different DNAs only spawn at given loaction).

A small price to pay to allow LA owners to better serve the community. People have been asking me for a higher maturity spawn of formicacida, but my primary hunting base can't effectively hunt above Ravagers or above, so it doesn't make sense to change the whole LA to higher maturity.
If, however, I was able to change one of my DNAs to higher maturity and the spawn be geographically separate, this would solve the problem and provide spawns for both sets of hunters.

Back