Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Granny Rowan Render
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    The reason some people have this issue and others don't is to do with member list size.
    It would appear that most, if not all chat channels, with less than 100 members do not have issues with members having to rejoin daily, or if private channels, having to be re-invited after every server restart / maintenance / vu.

Those with 100 plus members will find that the first 100 should be ok (usually those in the chat before the bug started) but that newer members will get booted.

It would seem that while a chat channel can be any size, that the /listmembers function is restricted to 100. I would suggest that having it as /listmembers #channelname #letter of alphabet
    This would reduce each list to just those members whose name starts with a specified letter, and will in all likelihood reduce number shown to under 100.
    If the /listmember option can then allow admins to be able to see all members, a page at a time, then at least they will be able to remove inactive users (ex soc members for instance), which will in turn reduce the load on the system.

or simply paginate same as friend list.. you already have code for that ...duh !!

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Count Sinner Gism
    Society
    Guess Who
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Granny Rowan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The reason some people have this issue and others don't is to do with member list size.
    It would appear that most, if not all chat channels, with less than 100 members do not have issues with members having to rejoin daily, or if private channels, having to be re-invited after every server restart / maintenance / vu.

Those with 100 plus members will find that the first 100 should be ok (usually those in the chat before the bug started) but that newer members will get booted.

It would seem that while a chat channel can be any size, that the /listmembers function is restricted to 100. I would suggest that having it as /listmembers #channelname #letter of alphabet
    This would reduce each list to just those members whose name starts with a specified letter, and will in all likelihood reduce number shown to under 100.
    If the /listmember option can then allow admins to be able to see all members, a page at a time, then at least they will be able to remove inactive users (ex soc members for instance), which will in turn reduce the load on the system.

or simply paginate same as friend list.. you already have code for that ...duh !!
    I think your on to something here with the 100people max or wont save after relog.. just tested it. I cant confirm its exactly 100 but less than 100 appear to work and save after relog properly. good catch I hope it assists them in locating the issue
    ✘✘✘ ViPô₩₳₹₱ - 24/7 Mobile Offline Messaging - https://discord.gg/EA2gkVh

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
    Society
    Natural Born Killers
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by theProphet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    support case answered and closed in 7.5 hours on a saturday ... not bad huh

"We are aware of this issue and are working hard to have this issue solved as soon as possible."

i'll mark the date and we'll see how hard you really work to fix that. thanks in advance!

3 more months and we can call it a year ... but ofc mindark rather wants to mess with our missions!
    Free from desire, you realize the mystery. Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations. Yet mystery and manifestations
    arise from the same source. This source is called darkness. Darkness within darkness. The gateway to all understanding. 道德經 老子
    Eyes closed -.-

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9