Level 50+ avatars with no uber

Status
Thanks for the feedback, it's good info to hear. :)

"hundreds of thousands" of non entry level mobs......

yet tracker shows less than 10k ped worth of globals.

I think your stats are incorrect.

For people who reference the tracker stats as if it's Holy Bible, I dismiss your input as not terribly relevant. Some of us have been around a lot longer than the tracker, and furthermore, the tracker didn't even track my largest loot AFTER it was invented. The accuracy of what it actually tracks is fairly inconsistent and questionable at best.

My avatar was 3 years old when I hit my first Uber - Atrox Young then had another 900 + ped not long after. Only a couple more Ubers since then but I have a soc mate who is level 60+ has hunted big mobs and never hit an Uber

Reactions: Izz

For people who reference the tracker stats as if it's Holy Bible, I dismiss your input as not terribly relevant. Some of us have been around a lot longer than the tracker, and furthermore, the tracker didn't even track my largest loot AFTER it was invented. The accuracy of what it actually tracks is fairly inconsistent and questionable at best.

I started in 2007 and got my first HOF (659 ped) about 4 or 5 months later. I didn't get anything for close to a year or so later then in 2010 almost 13K HOF. I can not remember when tracker was started but I can tell you that it has tracked over 8K of globals for me over the years and in all that time I can only remember it missing one global. But I do have it started automatically with windows. IMO tracker is the best tool in game especially for tracking your hits and misses which I hope they get fixed very soon.

Indeed, my name change, space hunting and team clinging makes me just about non-existant on the tracker! :ahh:

I've had one or 2 "just" ubers, nothing to write home about over the years, however I know why, and still fall into the category of doing the same thing and hoping for a different outcome - but its what makes me happy ;) :laugh:

Reactions: Izz
Leave the entry level mobs and you have your uber in no time.
After 14 years in this game its time to step up your game for anything above kerberos.

This. I never thought I would get 500+ loot, ever.

Even though 1k Kerbs do happen, they do not happen as often as Feffox, Proteron, Atrox, spiders etc...
I seriously doubt that someone who is cycling a whole lot of peds on decent size mobs wont get an Uber.
In years prior to 2016/17 I used to hunt stuff like berys, daikibas, molisk, argonauts, and other tiny stuff, and I was happy if i got a global a week, and was hoping and hoping and hoping for a HOF loot, but none came.

Then, I saved up a bit, bought myself some decent-ish gear, and first upgraded to Feffoid sometime in 2016, got 2 hofs, 733 and 788 ped. This was done mostly in the cave north of PA with Manta K3 + Koroma.

After that I switched to Atrox @ Jurra Plateu, and got my first uber 1119 PED Atrox, used Adj Musca + 5A plates
and Isis CB19.

And recently I upgraded again, got myself a R150 Assassin and I switched to Feffox, started cycling ~5000 ped a week, and got my second uber 1252 PED on them.

I am lvl 45 blp hit / 41 blp dmg, 153hp.

Level 43 prospector - six ubers, all planetside, none amped higher than 1.50 PED drop cost.
Level 16 attachment engineer - one uber, full quantity (Level 2 Light (L), 4.94 tt/click)
Level 44 laser pistoleer - none, and tbh I don't expect any as I'm mostly hunting in a team.

Professional levels aren't really comparable across the majors though. Level 50 engineering takes more than level 50 mining which in turn takes more than level 50 hunting.

I've seen you post this response in other threads too. How can you discount tracker as not relevent? It's been tracking globals for much longer than it hasn't. So, it's a fact, you haven't turned over more than 10k in globals at least since the CryEngine update, which was over 8 years ago, and it was tracking before that. That means you're not a very active hunter, less so than most I would say. So, regardless of however many globals and what mobs you hunted prior to that, you've done basically nothing in game (hunting wise) since. For you to discount the info as not relevant is flat out ignoring the facts. Do the math man, it should be clear to you. You have ZERO credibility if you ignore the facts and choose instead to try and base your logic on some sort of imagined baseline. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

I've seen you post this response in other threads too. How can you discount tracker as not relevent? It's been tracking globals for much longer than it hasn't. So, it's a fact, you haven't turned over more than 10k in globals at least since the CryEngine update, which was over 8 years ago, and it was tracking before that. That means you're not a very active hunter, less so than most I would say. So, regardless of however many globals and what mobs you hunted prior to that, you've done basically nothing in game (hunting wise) since. For you to discount the info as not relevant is flat out ignoring the facts. Do the math man, it should be clear to you. You have ZERO credibility if you ignore the facts and choose instead to try and base your logic on some sort of imagined baseline. Good luck with that. :rolleyes:

EL tracks globals. Now with the "n00b" globals on small mobs being counted as globals, this can easily become misrepresented as a "relevant" sample size of what I'm hunting. On my way to hunting Troopers up to Gen 03 near Osere, for example, I might pass through a Kerb herd and spend half an hour shooting them up, and get a few "n00bals". I then proceed on to the Troopers and shoot them up for a good long while and get nothing. Does EL reveal that? Hell no.

EL would be a lot more relevant if it tracked globals per ammo expenditure, but that's not the case. So anybody who glances at my tracker stats and sees a bunch of Kerb globals, and assumes that's all I'm hunting, is being foolish. Far too many "newer" players love to quote EL data as if they were experts on any given player's hunting or other statistics.

My biggest loot, PED wise (it was just bot parts mind you) was from a JamRaider, AFTER EL Tracker was invented, and it doesn't even show up. So, if this significant a detail was missed, one can only wonder how much else was missed.

If you want to know what I'm globaling on, the Tracker will give you that info. If you want to know what I'm hunting, how many of them I'm shooting, or how few and far between my "significant" globals are (i.e. ones from big mobs at the high limits of my hunting gear and abilities to effectively hunt), the Tracker doesn't reveal any of this info.

As another example, I was hunting near Fort Victoria the last few nights, and the only good loots I was getting were from the lowest-level mobs in the area, the Thorios. But when I'd shoot the big Armax or Atrax up to Atrax Old Alphas, which take a shit-ton more ammo and armor decay, my loots were piss-poor. For some reason, the bigger the mobs I hunt, the worse the loot. That ALSO isn't revealed by Tracker stats.

If you want to know what I'm globaling on, the Tracker will give you that info. If you want to know what I'm hunting, how many of them I'm shooting, or how few and far between my "significant" globals are (i.e. ones from big mobs at the high limits of my hunting gear and abilities to effectively hunt), the Tracker doesn't reveal any of this info.

As another example, I was hunting near Fort Victoria the last few nights, and the only good loots I was getting were from the lowest-level mobs in the area, the Thorios. But when I'd shoot the big Armax or Atrax up to Atrax Old Alphas, which take a shit-ton more ammo and armor decay, my loots were piss-poor. For some reason, the bigger the mobs I hunt, the worse the loot. That ALSO isn't revealed by Tracker stats.

I made a thread about this.
Fucked by the multiplier.
To hunt big mobs for ages without multiplier losing all you got, then stepping down to smaller mobs and get only multipliers. All my uber multies have been on small mobs. And that totally gives a twisted image on the tracker :wise:

I made a thread about this.
Fucked by the multiplier.
To hunt big mobs for ages without multiplier losing all you got, then stepping down to smaller mobs and get only multipliers. All my uber multies have been on small mobs. And that totally gives a twisted image on the tracker :wise:

While i finished all my irons in Atrox and 1/3 from bronze i got 250 ped or less max global . No hofs

I go to Cyrene for a week or two and got 3,5k ped on a 250hp mob .

Also my best looted items are in range of 300-400hp . Atrox suck

Loot is dynamic so only think to do is to grind your butt off. and when i say grind i dont mean 1-3 hours a day. To use an expemple out of messi he has been hunting 8-10 plus more hours a days sometimes before he hits over 1k.

when i hunt, i grind like a had no life other then EU and i often go 6 to 8 months before i even get a hof swirl.
What i do survive on is mostly the minis and globals i get.

And as i said in the beginning, loot is dynamic so dont expect anything. Play for fun not for profit, unless you want to make it your full time job

If you have played for 5-12 years and have not yet got any uber you are "cursed". You are not doing anything wrong. You are doing everything right. You do not need to learn anything more. Just continue to do everything you do now and do not change and everything will change to fit you.

While i finished all my irons in Atrox and 1/3 from bronze i got 250 ped or less max global . No hofs

I go to Cyrene for a week or two and got 3,5k ped on a 250hp mob .

Also my best looted items are in range of 300-400hp . Atrox suck

yes, and this totally contradicts what most uber grinders trying to preach.
"you hunt to small to hof"

well, the most recent hofs are mostly from smaller mobs.

And yes, atrox is imho the worst lootable mob in the game!

I have had some UBERs, not only one, I said some - and that long befor reaching L50 xD

Try some big mobs and UBER will come.
To say it in other words: Spend 20k PED on a hunt and you will have a 1k+ in that hunt "maybe" :)

m8,

We have known each other in game for a frig'n long time! 15+ years?

My highest level in combat is 79, mind force 66, crafting 40, mining 37, .

In hunting my highest is 10k on a (shared) mob, Warrior 07? with at least 20-30 more over 1k

In crafting I've hit an ATH 171k on explosives, with many more over 1k.

In mining my highest was 3k? with few others over 1k.

I can say, I don't believe in being "cursed" or in MA influencing anyone's avatar to have less chances than others, within reason. We all know it's MA's game and MA can do whatever the feck they want with it, but I'm certain MA does not penalized any one avatar in a way that they could not have same chances as others.

I strongly believe in "karma" or positivism resulting in one being more lucky or having a greater chance. there is only so much you can blame others until they are gods over you so why not refrain from giving others control of you and start figuring out how to do what you want? Just the way I see it. Example (maybe bad), if you really think MA made your avatar "cursed" why not make another one? Or bribe someone in MA to fix it? Or something else? :D

I almost want to play your avatar and show you I can easily get a loot over 1k, over and over again! :)

Given that an active depositing player can easily reach Level 50 within 6 months nowadays, I imagine it happens more often than not now. Particularly for those that did it before the recent loot changes that seem to have made bigger HoFs on small mobs more common again.

Last edited:
I strongly believe in "karma" or positivism resulting in one being more lucky or having a greater chance.

Lol, yes, I used to believe in that as well, but the opposite turned out to be true for me.

After loot 2.0 things went well with loot (no, not any big hits but at least steady good returns).
I praised loot 2.0 and went all nuts and positive about it.

But all this positiveness was rewarded with just unimaginably crap loots up to today!

I almost had the feeling that MA thought I was doing to well because I was close to that 95% tt and they turned off loot in an instant.

imho its the other way around. The more you complain, bitch and whine, the more chance to be rewarded with a good loot!

Damn this freaking, bullshit waste of time and money game!!!! :mad::mad::mad:
I hate it, I hate MA and most of all I hate the complete lack of loot!

So, now give me that freakin' hof already! :wtg: :laugh:

*edit* Oh damn, I forgot, no more ped left to hunt anymore since MA took it all so that might be a challenge to get that HOF :scratch2:

Reactions: San
--------edited----

Last edited:
only lvl 42 here

I'm only level 42 and I hunt creatures within my means, so probably far smaller than anything messi hunts, biggest hunting global ive hit was 400 on a LT during migration and I have killed over 100k creatures, so I was told last time I graced rocktropia's surface. probably many more since, I haven't been there in awhile.

Play for fun ..Don't expect anything and it will come.

Is there anybody out there who has reached level 50 in their primary profession and not yet scored an uber, which I define as a loot with 1000+ PED value? Please chime in. I'm interested to know how many other "cursed" avatars there are. No need to reply to criticize or judge or disagree, just looking for objective factual responses.

Umm not sure if it counts but I had my good PE / EU fortune way before I got to level 50 and way before the advent of EntropiaLife etc. Since then, I think I managed a 500 pedder in the last year or two but I very rarely play nowadays anyway.

EL tracks globals. Now with the "n00b" globals on small mobs being counted as globals, this can easily become misrepresented as a "relevant" sample size of what I'm hunting. On my way to hunting Troopers up to Gen 03 near Osere, for example, I might pass through a Kerb herd and spend half an hour shooting them up, and get a few "n00bals". I then proceed on to the Troopers and shoot them up for a good long while and get nothing. Does EL reveal that? Hell no.

EL would be a lot more relevant if it tracked globals per ammo expenditure, but that's not the case. So anybody who glances at my tracker stats and sees a bunch of Kerb globals, and assumes that's all I'm hunting, is being foolish. Far too many "newer" players love to quote EL data as if they were experts on any given player's hunting or other statistics.

My biggest loot, PED wise (it was just bot parts mind you) was from a JamRaider, AFTER EL Tracker was invented, and it doesn't even show up. So, if this significant a detail was missed, one can only wonder how much else was missed.

You are too stubborn. IF, all these things you say are true for you, then they're true for everybody else too, so the data is relevant all the same. Just because you refuse to acknowledge it doesn't make it any less valid, it just makes you look bad for crying about it.

If you have played for 5-12 years and have not yet got any uber you are "cursed". You are not doing anything wrong. You are doing everything right. You do not need to learn anything more. Just continue to do everything you do now and do not change and everything will change to fit you.

I guess this is what you wanted to hear.

I hit my first uber hunting roughly one year after I started, on calamusoid male warrior (300ish hp). I was +- what would be today lvl24 probably, but for sure didn't had serendipity yet.

But I also finished iron argo with a hefty minus and no hof on them (to this day I didn't hoffed on argo yet), and I spent almost all SGA on esotphyls with biggest hit being +-250 ped while cycling a good 3k ped per day.

It is what it is. Try to focus away from such target with no context, is too frustrating.

(I am also one of those assholes who likes to point that a true uber is uber multiplier, not 1k ped on spiders).

(I am also one of those assholes who likes to point that a true uber is uber multiplier, not 1k ped on spiders).

How much would that be?

Well, I can say for myself at least, I am “cursed”. Level 47 laser sniper iirc. Haven’t been in game in a while. Roughly 130k ped deposited over the last 13 years, no gear worth mentioning, never withdrawn, almost empty ped card, and only 30k+ on tracker. Biggest hits have been an almost 900 ped atrox young, and 1,350 mining claim while triple dropping on ark.

SOunds pretty greedy on baby atrox. So I should be expecting 330k?
if the trox has 990 hp and you divide it by 3 dpp then you get 330 pec (!!) optimal kill value (yeah we dont factor in regen her to make a point). and 330 pec (!!) is 3,3 ped and that *10000 is 33k peds.

Status
Back