Mining event wanted

Laurent

Guardian
Society
Miners Mafia
Laurent thefrenchman noixdecoco
This post is for Johansson or the man who is in charge in Sweden, the freaking cold place where you drink whisky to feel warm !

Soooooooo (tooo)

Here we are, we, miners, are starting a bloody unknown petition to get a mining event !

Despite the fact that in the good old days, we could find towers unamped planetside, despite the fact that one day we can find beacon, despite, despite, despite that MindARk is a company and that people need to deposit to make children from mindark employees happy, and to buy them clothes because they are not allowed to drink and they need to survive as well..

We require a little mining event or we will probe you soon..

What about a reward like unlimited amp, i am not talking about level 13 unlimited, but at least level 1 or whatever.

Missions are "ok", we got skills, ok, ok, but we want a mining event like hunters have event as well.

This is due since long time, and this is a kick in the face post to Johansson ( here i try to reach the maximum of sweden people),

So if you are miner, if you want a freaking cold mining event, just post your name here and hibernation in sweden will be delayed !!!!

Laurent the unknown miner !

Sasha, Taco and I will be doing a little riot !

Our intelligence is improving and we will make suggestions as soon as possible.:scratch2::bandit::shots::ninja:

Sure, and then do it for crafters too.

So anoying that there is so many big events for hunters but nothing for miners and crafters.

No. fuck no...

and fuck no again.

Last time MA did a mining event for a UL7 amp everyone and their brother made an Alt account, violated ToU, and pummeled markups into the ground. Fuck mining events.

PS... a noob won that event with a 35k tower. If you think you have a chance to win unless you create a new account, you're wrong.

These events are a waste of time... instead what we should have are grinder-style events... or just give us mining boxes so we shut the hell up about not getting any love.

Yeah i like Hellathon events on RT, but unfortunately there is not system in place for scoring like the mayhem events. So its down to screen shots of globels and this can be nightmare specially counting them all. Also you have to do it Hell this puts players off and of course the players with big ped card will always win as there not Categories.

As far as mining safeboxs go i hope they never come into game. I think they're a dreadful idea.

You're wrong rocket because she was not a brand new account or an alt. She won fair and square. I thought you already knew that since we talked to you after.

No. fuck no...

and fuck no again.

Last time MA did a mining event for a UL7 amp everyone and their brother made an Alt account, violated ToU, and pummeled markups into the ground. Fuck mining events.

PS... a noob won that event with a 35k tower. If you think you have a chance to win unless you create a new account, you're wrong.

These events are a waste of time... instead what we should have are grinder-style events... or just give us mining boxes so we shut the hell up about not getting any love.

I would much rather they remove all UL amps from the game. Obviously that's not going to happen; adding more is not the solution either. Pre-amped finders becoming cheaper and more accessible has been the most helpful IMO.

Anyway I don't think any of us actually care what the prizes are. We just want a reason to mine other than grinding or gambling. Prizes could be a fancy UL finder, an augmented drill/refiner, sexy (pls no ugly) mining armor that boosts your speed or skill gains, a UL mining vehicle or all of the above? :eyecrazy:

I'm sure they can think of something. Point is MA needs to stop ignoring us. The only love I've seen for miners recently was RT's new mining gear...

Fuck mining events.

I don't agree with Rocket often, but when I do, I use strong words: yeah, fuck mining events in the liver.

Anyway I don't think any of us actually care what the prizes are. We just want a reason to mine other than grinding or gambling. Prizes could be a fancy UL finder, an augmented drill/refiner, sexy (pls no ugly) mining armor that boosts your speed or skill gains, a UL mining vehicle or all of the above? :eyecrazy:

Of things that would be cool and useful without adverse economic effect, I've long wanted this:

minershat.jpg

I'd however prefer to get it from a universe-wide mining mission - for example, find size V of 55 different minerals on 5 different planets.

No. fuck no...

and fuck no again.

Wrong. No need for such even to be a "buy lvl13 amp and drop the hell out of it" for HSL. But more of like a grinding-Luck one as u mention. Lets say, MA put some sort of event Box where u open for gifts. This way all will have a chance to loot it. From noob to uber miner.

This Box could be sellable perhaps where u have some chance of looting random stuff from the box. Or perhaps non sellable so the looter wins what he loots ...

Im in for some mining action. Action in game is always good :)

I don't agree with Rocket often, but when I do, I use strong words: yeah, fuck mining events in the liver.

Of things that would be cool and useful without adverse economic effect, I've long wanted this:

minershat.jpg

I'd however prefer to get it from a universe-wide mining mission - for example, find size V of 55 different minerals on 5 different planets.

I love this idea,
Maybe with a small buff, 3-5 % like other comparables

Thanks for the constructives posts for some of you. Chiee can drink some whisky because he/she is in Finland and it must be cold.

Of course it is difficult to create a mining event that can be fair to all miners. I agree with that.

So let's see what is possible to do :

First, for example, Mindark could add items, that is refiners, finders, ul amps for completing differents stages in the mining missions, i doubt about it because Hunters don't get anythin special as well, except +1 stamina.

Secondly as Haruto said, we could have a scale event, that is find 10 claims of that ore, then 5 claims of that enmatter, and so on, and so on, and eventually after completing the big scale, you got somethin' (but no skills please)

Thirdly, Mindark could create a special instance. When for example you complete a stage VI in a mission chain, you got a ticket to enter a place where you got very good hit rate or you only find rare stuff.

We need something. We don't have beacons anymore, when we got SOOTO, we can not loot any unlimited amps anymore, Hansidian and angel scales have been capped as well.

Mining missions are a start, we got skills but we need something different.

Bad idea, it kills MU and reduces overall turnover in EU. Bad for players and bad for MA

Bad idea, it kills MU and reduces overall turnover in EU. Bad for players and bad for MA

thanks for your suggestions, Ivi.

crafting event would be a better idea...

or a craft/mine event simultaneously.

Not really if it was just 3 - 4 week event like the mayhem events that happened once a year it would not make to much of impact. MU is pretty shit these day and one of the reasons for this is players is trying to recycle their mats as quick as possible.

One idea that i have been toying with is a bonus repeatable mining mission that you get after completing stage 5. Where the reward is a L bp. That would be exclusive mining tools. For Example a high level finder L100 that would come with SOOTO buff or even a greater chance of finding those exclusive enmatters and ores. The bp would need material from the bonus mission as well as the exclusive material. The materials would be more available, but not flooded the market as there is not many high level miners out there, the bp is L and so will be tools. Also it would give more reason for people to reach that high level in mining.

I bugged ND for years about RT finders and he argued with MA for years for them. I believe the main problem was the popularity of D class amps. The reason why i wanted them is that i spend 90% of gaming time on RT and i got fed up of buying Finders from Caly just to mine on RT. I want to mine, sell to RT craftier and buy from them the tools i need. To me this is what the game should be about you hunt or mine, sell to craftier and buy tool or weapons to hunt or mine.

crafting event would be a better idea...

or a craft/mine event simultaneously.

For sure. In a way, crafting events are unofficial mining events... I'm alway$ happy to $ee crafting event$ :wise:

And unicorns !

Hunting kills MU too. Looking at you 7 month long GR.

YES ! Make a good event an TEST it before launch so it doesnt fail again !!

Per Strakkan Kollebolle

Back