Help: Just getting back!

Kruger287

So I left in 2014 yes my account was started then but i played from 08 to 14 had to start a new account because my old one was lost in 2014 but i just kinda lost the drive after losing my pixie armor and vehicles and the like.

However i came back and im searching for info on armor and weapons for hunting and what i should be looking for and using as im so lost it hurts.. So if anyone has any resources thats lays out progression or the like that would be great as im lost in the world again!

So ty for all the help!

Armour is basically just the same as it always was although the cost of armour decay is reduced. Regarding weapons all the old SIB UL weapons are still effective. There are now many more new weapons from various sources. Collect daily mission tokens for (L) weapons with lower professional requirements than the standard ones.

Armatrix weapons are also very popular now (crafted). There is a lot more variety in the weapons these days and it has been a couple of years since I actually bought a weapon from a shop or AH and I am always able to find a weapon I have maxed or even still have SIB on.

Loot is much more balanced now with fewer globals but more consistent returns. Also paints and skins seem to drop less on Calypso, try Arkadia, Rocktropia or Cyrene for paints, skins seem to have reduced in drop rate. I used to farm Tiarak for their skins but drop rate is now greatly reduced.

Lots of new content, Rt and Cyrene are now physically smaller than they used to be.

Welcome back!
Loot 2.0 and the armor decay changes that came with it make hunting sustainably a whole lot simpler. Relax and enjoy.
Shrapnel can be converted into non-refundable ammo. The conversion gives a 101% return.
All of the planets are great. The difference is almost entirely ambiance.
Lots o new blueprints, same crafting system, still fun.
Enjoy :beerchug:

Back