Server Downtime for Maintenance

Merry Mayhem is here! :yay:

this is just maintenance window, hopefully to improve the Lag the that so many have. Not me i just get pissed with my shop sometimes it takes me just ages put 1 stack of ingots downs or have re-log several times before i can full update stock. I am sure this would also put off customers too.

I have heard there will be VU in couple of weeks, that would probably tie in for Merry Mayhem as it will Dec by then.

this is just maintenance window, hopefully to improve the Lag the that so many have. Not me i just get pissed with my shop sometimes it takes me just ages put 1 stack of ingots downs or have re-log several times before i can full update stock. I am sure this would also put off customers too.

I have heard there will be VU in couple of weeks, that would probably tie in for Merry Mayhem as it will Dec by then.

I know, I was making a joke ;)

But I know what you mean, it's really bad on Rocktropia, I had the same issues you described there recently. I suspect it's probably just as bad on Arkadia. Booths are fine though, it's the shops that are a problem.

Back