Entrolympics

Johaoninho90

Prowler
Jo Johaoninho90 jo
attachment.php

This Thread has the Old Rules ! Check the NEW RULES on the new thread:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?301783-Entrolympics-2018&highlight=

Come participate in one of the new events in Entropia Universe, and show us your strength and agility and other qualities solo in 4 trials in a small group of 6 players.

Trial I : Opening ceremony :When you registred, you can mine and or hunt at Pemphredo and try to make globals in honor of Lootius till you start Trial II. Lootius is not deaf, for each of your globals he will earn you 2% bonus paid in ped and a chance ticket.

Trial II : Swimming race : Get wet! in the water and with the sweat of your body, in a swimming race on 200 meters.

Trial III : Running race in PvP Area : In this race, you must be fast but you will also know how to do elbow to elbow with your competitors...especially if that all weapons and all the blows are allowed...

Trial IV : 1vs1 PvP : fight in 1vs1 until death with the weapon you want against an opponent drawn at random...for a reason that remains yours, you can, if you want, randomly change your opponent with a chance ticket if you have one. Winner 7points - Loser Minus 1point... Paradise or hell ?!

* if a group is incomplete, then Trial II is postponed to the next Thursday. As long as the Trial II does not start the registered players are in Trial I.

When:Where: Planet Calypso ;Entry cost: 6 ped.

Group #1 thursday 7th December
(6/6 registred)

-[freelancer]Piekny Chudy Stanislaw[0/2 Chance ticket]6+5-1= 10pts
-[The Ministry]Teddy Triggers Baziotis[0/2 Chance ticket]3+4+7= 14pts
-[AF-RFC (alliance-franco)]luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus[1/2 chance ticket]4+6+7+5=22pts
-[AF-RFC (alliance-franco)]Natasja nat Le Thon[1/2 chance ticket]5+3-1+5=12pts
-[The Ministry]Jo Johaoninho90 jo[0/2 Chance ticket]1+1+7=9pts
-[Major Miners]StarEater Regis Pierrot [0/2 Chance ticket]2+2-1=3pts

FAQ:
How to register : You can register now, by contacting me in the game. My avatar full name is Jo Johaoninho90 jo (The anonymity of the registered participants must remain until the trial II begins and the participants meet)Entry cost 6ped.

[Chance Tickets] : You can get [Chance Tickets] by mining and or hunting at Pemphredo Island during the time of the opening ceremony in Trial I. Your [chance tickets] can be used in the 1vs1 Trial IV to change opponents or if the [chance tickets] are not used, they will be worth 5 points each, maximum 2 [chance tickets] per player.

Cost and Rewards : Entry cost is 6 ped per player. With a max of 6 players in event, total prize pot is 36 ped. Player with most points at the end of the event wins 12ped, second best player wins 9ped, third wins 7.50ped, 6.50ped goes for "Best Society Prize".

Best Society Prize : the society with the most points at the end of the year 2018 will win the "Best Socety Prize". Freelancers are considered a society. The prize pool will fill each event with 6.50 ped + 1% of the player's global value during every opening ceremonies.

- - - - - - - - - -​

ALL GLOBALS during opening ceremony:
-132 ped
-63ped

Best Society Rank with point:
-[AF-RFC (alliance-franco)]:34pts
-[The Ministry]:23pts
-freelancer:10pts
-[Major Miners]:3pts

Best Society Prize pot (6.50ped per group + 1% of every globals) Total = 8.45PED
+6.50
+1.32
+0.63

Last edited:
points system

attachment.php

=✪Trial I :starts as soon as you register until you start trial II.

=✪Trial II :starts every Thursday except if a group is incomplete, then Trial II is postponed to the next Thursday. As long as the Trial II does not start the registered players are in Trial I.

=✪Trial III :starts directly after Trial II is done.

=✪Trial IV :starts directly after Trial III is done.

Last edited:
Trial III : Running race in PvP Area : In this race, you must be fast but you will also know how to do elbow to elbow with your competitors...especially if that all weapons and all the blows are allowed...

lol, I like this one!

So if I imagine this correctly you either need to run backwards or makes sure you walk behind the others :tongue2:

:handgun::tp: :rocket::woohoo:

Great initiative again!

yeah xD

lol, I like this one!

So if I imagine this correctly you either need to run backwards or makes sure you walk behind the others :tongue2:

:handgun::tp: :rocket::woohoo:

Great initiative again!

hahaha nice :laugh: :yup:

Entrolympics 4/6 players registred for group#1

Run,Mine,Swim and Fight for yourself and your society in the new event,[#entrolympics]!(⌐■_■)︻╦╤─ - - - Freelancers are considered a soc*

Entry cost 6ped, register now and start mining and or hunting @Pemphredo Island and get 2% bonus on every global you get..

Big area with NO mobs for miners...
and for hunters:[50210, 69582, 318]Osseocollum,[51607, 66672, 98]Calypsocod,Razortooth,Rippersnapper[50806, 66906, 392]Sumima,[49687, 66843, 118]Estophyl Allophyl,Scipulor[50108, 68898, 298] Gokibusagi[51455, 66768, 183]Itumatrox Bercycled[50950, 66945, 284]Prancer

visit the thread page for more info Entrolympics

6/6 players registred in group#1 :D

6/6 players registred in group#1 and doing opening ceremony Trial I...

Meeting for GROUP#1, thursday december 7th at 20.00 EU time @Pemphredo Island, in order to do Trial II,III and IV...

If you also want to participate, and mine,swim and run for yourself and your society, you can register for Group#2:)

result group#1

Thank you to all participants for this premiere of "entrolympics" and congratulations to the winners! you too can participate and try to win prizes for yourself and your society...:eyecrazy:

[Chance ticket]
-Piekny Chudy Stanislaw (freelancer) 0/2
-Teddy Triggers Baziotis[The Ministry] 0/2
-luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus[AF-RFC (alliance-franco)] 1/2 (5point)
-Natasja nat Le Thon[1/2 chance ticket]AF-RFC (alliance-franco)] 1/2 (5point)
-Jo Johaoninho90 jo[0/2 Chance ticket][The Ministry] 0/2
-StarEater Regis Pierrot [0/2 Chance ticket][Major Miners] 0/2

Swiming Race
1st:piekny Chudy Stanislaw (6point)
2nd:Natasja nat Le Thon (5point)
3rd:luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus (4point)
4th:Teddy Triggers Baziotis (3point)
5th:StarEater Regis Pierrot (2point)
6th:Jo Johaoninho90 jo (1point)

Running Race
1st:luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus (6point)
2nd:piekny Chudy Stanislaw (5point)
3rd:Teddy Triggers Baziotis (4point)
4th:Natasja nat Le Thon (3point)
5th:StarEater Regis Pierrot (2point)
6th:Jo Johaoninho90 jo (1point)

1vs1
luxurious sir kosseur de nosfertus (7point) VS Piekny Chudy Stanislaw (-1point) (victory by knockout)
Teddy Triggers Baziotis (7point) VS Natasja nat Le Thon (-1point) (Victory by Default)
Jo Johaoninho90 jo (7point) VS StarEater Regis Pierrot (-1point) (Victory by Default)

:D

yea event was cool like always =)

sadly but we need more players to pvp fights!

group#1 (highlights video)

watch also the full fight 1vs1 (player1 vs player3) https://youtu.be/m27eq7fKzm0?t=44s

if you also want to do this event you can register now for group#2...simply read how to enter and contact me...

Back