Virtual Dagger Auctioned for Over $10,000 in Entropia Universe

how about (order of older to recent)
* some mod faps sold for 500 000 peds or so before the crisis
* Divinity fund purchases (terminator, bank)
* Easter ring sold for like 250 000 + peds
* all those profiting during the EST exploiting and their profit figures
* all the LA sales
* Linzey buying the other unique melee in auction for ~ 65 000 peds
* all those continuously losing fantastic amounts each month but hoping on :)

each of these would be newsworthy (if this article is)
$10,000+ trades/exchanges happen every fucking week in entropia

Last edited:
If I depo $10k, and don't loot a ring or MU item, via boxes, I will lose money.

Disregarding the semantics of "value" (MA are still taking a cost from withdraw fee or the rake on using the ammo).
Everyone who withdraws any amount (regardless of it's source) will lose exactly the same %.
That's like paying taxes irl. If paying taxes is "gambling" by definition then it's not EU but the governments that are in big trouble! :laugh:

No more gambling for me, in the future I'll stop this illegal activity. One has to have some principles, right? :girl:

I'm all for advertising the game.

But it might be a good idea to fix it first.

I'm all for advertising the game.

But it might be a good idea to fix it first.

I swear I read that in the forum before, I think it was the Entropia Pioneers forum, in 2004 :laugh:

you are far from your customers, we do not care about this dagger. :laugh:

Still milking that Crystal Palace Space Station sale from 2009 :laugh:

Girtsn, loot boxes are not gambling.
10 ped in 10 ped out.
You cant loose any ped in buying boxes. They're just a means to deposit.

Or do laws also forbid people to pay MU?
As MU is the only things that could be disputable in this issue, since MU is the only "win" aspect in this.

you don't get exactly 10 ped back though. I think the pets or the name tags maybe deduct a few cents. they should really fix that now.

and cease the tiresome "gambling" discussions for fuck's sake. logic has no place in a court of law. if the agenda pushers (which say that people need to be protected from themselves) decide it's gambling, it is gambling. if they don't, it's not gambling. you might as well discuss what the weather will be like in 2 months - same effect on the outcome - ZERO. best to entirely ignore the matter

Last edited:
Congrats for buying this!

With Loot 3.0 it will be worth TT+130%.

Anyone know who bought it, who has it now?

just lol.....

who bought the dagger for 10,000$ hahaah

what a joke.

Congrats for buying this!

With Loot 3.0 it will be worth TT+130%.

Who bought it was pupa who within an hour resold it to another person for a sizeable profit ( either that or he just bought on behalf of the other person). Now the other melee that was a sword went to the same person and the funny thing is when he does well, there will be another post on forum saying OMG insider info. I am just quoting so i keep it for later when someone comes up with version 2.0 of it all.. lol

These boxes with yber items are "predatory" in nature and therefore MA will have a hard time continuing these boxes.

Enjoy it while it last.

Back