losing ammo while shooting at nothing..

Robin

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Mayana maya Riechert
As the title states ..i lose ammo as i shoot at nothing..I thought this was fixed long ago

I don't understand why i should?

what you discribe was basic rule for many years, before it got changed. the veterans still have pinpoint aiming in their blood and to EXACTLY stop shooting with the killshot.
because every shot did cost ammo and decay. no matter if you hit something or not.

if your observation happened outside PvP areas (dont forget that Amethera standard setting is PvP! check the buttons below your radar :wise: ), then you should file a support case together with the position. then MA can check, if that was really intended at that place.
but it is rather unlikely that you get compensatet.

I thought I might've been imagining it, but I can confirm this appeared to be happening last week. I was hoping it was just due to lag and that the ammo amounts would resync and correct themselves with a game exit/reload. I didn't do a proper test but I *know* I was seeing shots get fired with the mob not targeted and ammo was decreasing. It was happening in non-PVP areas.

it took me literally years to notice you didn't lose ammo when shooting at an already dead monster :laugh: I was always very careful to avoid that scenario, but of course, with playing another game on the side while swunting, ever so often I would forget to switch back to the entropia window and the gun had been fired dozens of times in the meantime :rolleyes:

in cases like that always make a quick recording

Back