8K Bery - MA serioulsy? What is this shit?

I will never stop playing until I get a Chirpy ATH.

In known history of entropia there was no "normal" multiplier higher than 13000x ( times 13 000 ) except special event ones..so seems there is long grind before you. Maybe MA bless you with one due to your involvement, if they see your incredible CHirpy dedication ;)

In known history of entropia there was no "normal" multiplier higher than 13000x ( times 13 000 ) except special event ones..so seems there is long grind before you. Maybe MA bless you with one due to your involvement, if they see your incredible CHirpy dedication ;)

Just wondering how you would even know that ? Not being rude just wondering was there a post by someone from MA or what ?

Just wondering how you would even know that ? Not being rude just wondering was there a post by someone from MA or what ?

No problem. MA never stated that ofcourse but there is lot of topics in "loot discusion" and "general economy discusion" covering that. Existance of multipliers was proven multiple times. Most sophisticated research about that was throwing numbers about extremes of that. There was even topic smth like " show me higher than xxxx loot on ..." to overthrow those results and as far I remember noone of challenger suceed at that.

You don't have words for the game any more?

You do realize the game has been like this since it first started gaining popularity. Just have a look at EL top HoF's.. this is quite literally par for the course in terms of loots just as it always has been.

That's not even in the top 5 biggest Bery loots. Either you're ignorant to the facts, or you just enjoy complaining about non issues.

I agree, loot was like this in the early days of the game, but to be honest, since the loot was adjusted, I have never seen so many small mobs hof.

Every day now you just see Kerbs, Berries, Molisks up the top of the hof list.

Of course this is great for the players that grind these mobs, it give hope and encouragement.

As a grinder myself of different level mobs, my personal experience is that the loot has been horrendous since the loot changes.

I agree, loot was like this in the early days of the game, but to be honest, since the loot was adjusted, I have never seen so many small mobs hof.

Of course this is great for the players that grind these mobs, it give hope and encouragement.

As a grinder myself of different level mobs, my personal experience is that the loot has been horrendous since the loot changes.

the loot is horrendous for those people on the kerb level as well. its only good for the guy that hits the huge jackpot. all others go home with 80% tt return.

When I first started late 2007 5 or 6 days each week there was at least one 20K plus hof and 90% of the time it was a young trox or outcast feffoid. I would hunt trox in the morning and the feffs at night but never got the lucky one.

Remember, kill counts matter a lot here - more Kerbies are hunted everyday than most big mobs are in a month or more. More kills = more long-tail events (like the 8k berry). MA clearly reshaped the curve again, but not outside of historical norms. And if you call a Bery Stalker a noob mob, you've clearly progressed far enough to have some perspective...but it seems not.

Back when Atrox and Feffs used to uber daily, they were getting hunted massively, all day, every day, by players from low-mid to max, so of course they were dropping big loots like crazy. Every big loot only drew more players to those mobs. Now mid to high level hunting is much more widely distributed.

Also, we have a tendency to think these big loots are draining "our" loot, but it has never worked like that either. If you want to get better loot, keep shooting, and don't over-reach. Keep you kill count high so every run through your bankroll consists of thousands of kills, not hundreds, or you'll just increase your personal volatility and most likely your losses along with it. (That's how it has always worked for me, only the degrees change.)

A million to one shot is no big deal across the player-base as whole, only to the individual.

Peace, Miles

Reactions: Meg
Remember, kill counts matter a lot here - more Kerbies are hunted everyday than most big mobs are in a month or more. More kills = more long-tail events (like the 8k berry). MA clearly reshaped the curve again, but not outside of historical norms. And if you call a Bery Stalker a noob mob, you've clearly progressed far enough to have some perspective...but it seems not.

Back when Atrox and Feffs used to uber daily, they were getting hunted massively, all day, every day, by players from low-mid to max, so of course they were dropping big loots like crazy. Every big loot only drew more players to those mobs. Now mid to high level hunting is much more widely distributed.

Also, we have a tendency to think these big loots are draining "our" loot, but it has never worked like that either. If you want to get better loot, keep shooting, and don't over-reach. Keep you kill count high so every run through your bankroll consists of thousands of kills, not hundreds, or you'll just increase your personal volatility and most likely your losses along with it. (That's how it has always worked for me, only the degrees change.)

A million to one shot is no big deal across the player-base as whole, only to the individual.

Peace, Miles

Very good post and very true.
One thing you did forget though. Not sure about the year, around 2011, when the whiners started about the big loots and said they would rather have a lot of small loots spread out and that is when it all stopped. I not sure of the release number but it was like night and day, one day it was fine and the next day it stopped, BOOM. It has been until now that it looks like it may be coming back a little. But still how many 20-25K loots have you seen ? Not anything like 5 or 6 a week like it was so to the OP keep your dumb ass mouth shut so we don't lose what little we have.

Peace, Miles

thats not exactly true. when we look at MAs figures where they state the people get 98% tt return on average but we see several big loots in the 3000x multi range or higher than those are included in this 98% tt return. which means if you dont have one your tt return will be significantly lower (which is shown by lots and lots of tests). now not forgot to mention the tons of 300x multis that are popping up. if you get those you might end up at 98% tt return longterm but if you dont hit them you are far far away from that. i have around 150k-200k kill points on kerbies at roughly 80% tt return (sometimes on runs i end up with around 100% tt return, but thats only one in ten runs. the rest is between 55 and 80% tt return) so im down over 5k peds on them now. i havent hit a single multi over 100x (and that one only once) and just a very small hand full of globals. i am already in need of a 3000x multi in one of the next runs to end up at 98% tt return. but those pop once every 3-5 days on average and if someone else gets it that means i will most likely not be able to hit it for the next days. the more reliant you are on big loots to get the longterm return the more it matters if they are taken by someone else or not.

i really dont get why they changed it to loot 2.1. after the loot 2.0 change everything was great and after it hunting died for big grinders.

thats not exactly true. when we look at MAs figures where they state the people get 98% tt return on average but we see several big loots in the 3000x multi range or higher than those are included in this 98% tt return. which means if you dont have one your tt return will be significantly lower (which is shown by lots and lots of tests). now not forgot to mention the tons of 300x multis that are popping up. if you get those you might end up at 98% tt return longterm but if you dont hit them you are far far away from that. i have around 150k-200k kill points on kerbies at roughly 80% tt return (sometimes on runs i end up with around 100% tt return, but thats only one in ten runs. the rest is between 55 and 80% tt return) so im down over 5k peds on them now. i havent hit a single multi over 100x (and that one only once) and just a very small hand full of globals. i am already in need of a 3000x multi in one of the next runs to end up at 98% tt return. but those pop once every 3-5 days on average and if someone else gets it that means i will most likely not be able to hit it for the next days. the more reliant you are on big loots to get the longterm return the more it matters if they are taken by someone else or not.

i really dont get why they changed it to loot 2.1. after the loot 2.0 change everything was great and after it hunting died for big grinders.
You know I bet MA people read posts like this and mine and others posts also included and just laugh and say the idiots don't even have a clue.

Back