Info: Beacon Strongbox

Noorie

Dominant
Society
Royal Club
Noorie Anwar
My friend recently got this as uncommon drop in beacon instance:

beacon_strongbox_1_description.jpg

It can be opened using the key from the Webshop.

I will post details when we open it :girl:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Could get a team together, run a difficult beacon instance, learn the loot positions, use teamwork on voice comms...

Or, open a box to get the same loot

Could get a team together, run a difficult beacon instance, learn the loot positions, use teamwork on voice comms...

AND THEN , open a box to get the same loot ALL OVER AGAIN

Fixed that for you. Beacon boxes only come from beacons.

We (Discord people) have gotten a few of these......nothing to write home about just yet.

Last edited:
Did a few beacons on Sunday with my society and looted one of those. Nothing but TT junk in it.

You say that they can be bought in p2p trade WITHOUT someone looting them in a beacon mission first? :scratch2:

Or, ya know, p2p trade.

But whatevz :ahh:

Mostly tt robot goop from them but have looted some L RX guns too. Shame MA puts more and more loot behind a paywall instead of rewarding it directly in loot.

Mostly tt robot goop from them but have looted some L RX guns too. Shame MA puts more and more loot behind a paywall instead of rewarding it directly in loot.

the problem is the more loot they put in your hunting loot the less MU it will have. increasing the supply while remaining at a stady demand decreases the market value. id love to see any kind of limited weapon, armor etc be removed from hunting loot and only available through crafting. thats the only way to get back market value on stuff

i think the strongbox way is actually a good way to get back MU in your loot. dont open the box but sell it for some MU. on a 0 pec item thats pretty good to up your total MU in a hunt. the people who wanne gamble on the boxes can do it and the others just sell em for profit

the problem is the more loot they put in your hunting loot the less MU it will have. increasing the supply while remaining at a stady demand decreases the market value. id love to see any kind of limited weapon, armor etc be removed from hunting loot and only available through crafting. thats the only way to get back market value on stuff

i think the strongbox way is actually a good way to get back MU in your loot. dont open the box but sell it for some MU. on a 0 pec item thats pretty good to up your total MU in a hunt. the people who wanne gamble on the boxes can do it and the others just sell em for profit

Agreed , oversaturate the loot with items and there is no economy , the market has been diluted enough with items looted , and if the player base doesn’t increase and decreases , what will you do with x amount of the same item , I know we all want to be rewarded / awarded all the good toys , I just don’t see a long term incentive if everyone wants UL armor , UL guns , Uber this , Uber that

I hope it gets scaled back and items are actually rarely looted and not according to wave loots

the problem is the more loot they put in your hunting loot the less MU it will have.

Right.
But also i dont see why a certain demand is not created/slightly increased by crafting BPs.
why do certain new BPs require like 2000 nanocubes from Tradeterminal to beef up the cost per crafting attemp, instead of xyz number of this or that animal oil/whatever else?

imho this is a related aspect, since it shares the same dynamic.

I don't think I've found even 1 (l) weapon (and certainly not armour) hunting on caly in loot 2.0. and believe me, I've hunted a variety of monsters

Back