Lost user name and password

Mooncazz

Provider
Society
Delta Force Elite
Kiara Moon Kindred
HI

I am returning to EU after a while and so to EL also, but for the life of me cannot remember my account login

My Email is now different so cant recover details that way.
Who/how should i contact for help.

IG Name KIARA MOON KINDRED

Thank you

HI

I am returning to EU after a while and so to EL also, but for the life of me cannot remember my account login

Thank you

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/
I think is the way to recover your account, but you need to remember some info/name/email in order to recover an account here, imo.

btw GL! ...and welcomeback!

HI

Thank you

Hello,and welcome back :cool:

here are some points..maybe it will clear things up:

1) if you didnt write every login credentials on a paper...maybe you can use your browser for the eu website to regain your password or username ( auto fill in and password store of chrome browser for example)

2) if you got also a goldcard from the past...they can figure it out when you also send in your s/n of the reader (i dunno100% but i think they are registered)..maybe you need to attach also a copy of your drivers license for identification

3) game terms of use have changed...they are allowed to delete your avatar after like 1 yr of inactivity...if thats the case you need also submit a support case...(to write them also your old mail adress)

--> in this matter...is it possible to regain your old mail adress? like if you lost only the password for the mail? or was it deleted from provider due to inactivity?-->then you can regain it also in some circumstances

Please note this is in the Entropialife Subsection

EL page states

If you have issues resetting your account, please send an email to:
support@entropialife.com

thanx guys

To make this go very smoothly:

E-mail support with photographic identification (passport, drivers licence) along with address identification (drivers licence is perfect for this as it should have both).

You shouldn't need any other details as they will be able to find you from that, but it would probably speed it up if you had an idea what the email/username/avatarname was.

Back