MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project[/h]

Over the past year, MindArk has been closely following the cryptocurrency sphere and exploring synergies between the Entropia Universe platform and blockchain technology. MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.

This project promises to provide MindArk with a large infusion of capital which will enable accelerated and improved development of the Entropia Universe platform, including integration of virtual reality and blockchain technology, and which will ultimately benefit all Entropia Universe stakeholders -- participants, Planet Partners and shareholders.

Exciting times are on the horizon for MindArk and Entropia Universe, and we hope we can count on your interest and support!

More details on DeepToken, MindArk’s token offering, will be made available in the coming days and weeks.

Originally Posted Here

So i'll be able to exchange ped for the ICO and then transfer it to btc and vice-versa?

would be sweet... no more 60-day waiting period for my withdrawals

I think this was everything we needed.
Now I feel much better.

everything in EU suddenly got so much better

More details on DeepToken, MindArk’s token offering, will be made available in the coming days and weeks.

Originally Posted Here

Should've called it Entropium

So many missed opportunities...

Last edited:
And here for a moment, just a moment, I thought I could believe MA when they said all of their resources were devoted to fixing the horrendous game play issues.

Nope. What was I thinking. Can you possibly get any more disappointing in such a short span of time?????

Last edited:

Over the past year, MindArk has been closely following the cryptocurrency sphere and exploring synergies between the Entropia Universe platform and blockchain technology. MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.

This project promises to provide MindArk with a large infusion of capital which will enable accelerated and improved development of the Entropia Universe platform, including integration of virtual reality and blockchain technology, and which will ultimately benefit all Entropia Universe stakeholders -- participants, Planet Partners and shareholders.

Exciting times are on the horizon for MindArk and Entropia Universe, and we hope we can count on your interest and support!

Originally Posted Here

Over the past year - are you sure? 'cos you aren't terribly good at the present or the future...
closely following - whatever that entails...
exploring synergies - ditto...
external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts - really?
formulate a unique and innovative token offering - really again? + do you know what a token offering means in normal English?
This project promises .... sure
a large infusion of capital ... oh yes ...
enable accelerated and improved development - I'm slipping off my chair at this point...
Exciting times are on the horizon - is this the sort of horizon like chasing the end of a rainbow?

DeepToken eh? - right, got it, ok

What's up with your last Big Upcoming Great dollar maker project called anything with cats n dogs n pets?

I suppose this is the team:
https://deep.gold/

Aleksei Bystrov
Andrey Seregin
Marc Kenigsberg
Max Lusta

https://deep.gold/whitepaper.pdf
just look at that figure 1, it is fantastic
Figure ​1: ​A ​visualization ​of ​the ​10,000x10,000 ​grid ​that ​forms ​the ​base ​of ​the ​Deep ​world.
just reeks of professional bullshit...

P.S.
Suppose they are aware of the expression and the irony behind it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_you_live_in_interesting_times

MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.

interesting but dumbass idea

deleted post

Last edited:
The blockchain project, as noted in the announcement, is being handled by MindArk's business development team and outside experts. No developer time has been redirected away from Entropia Universe, and it has had no negative impact on development or resolution of lag issues.

The blockchain project, as noted in the announcement, is being handled by MindArk's business development team and outside experts. No developer time has been redirected away from Entropia Universe, and it has had no negative impact on development or resolution of lag issues.

The positive news is that you use outside experts.I was worried a bit.

First off, I believe there are no experts in this field, only evangelists. Nobody knows for sure how all this will play out. But it sure is exciting. And the pessimist in me says, none of this is settled before Leviathan gets to control it. Having in mind what another Swede said just days ago on the topic, I don't think the journey will be without obstacles and I certainly don't assume good faith as he likes to have it:
https://news.bitcoin.com/swedish-pi...-humor-and-profundity-to-bitcoin-cash-debate/
Good luck. We'll need it.

MindArk is launching an initiative to raise capital separate from player revenues. Capital will be used to improve the product we all currently use, without costing us anything extra.... The negative posts are from what exactly? Pure ignorance to what this announcement means? Honestly, why tear an idea like this down, it can only help players in the long run, the downsides for us at least are pretty non existent.

whoever claimed that MA was mining on servers... ding ding.. you win..

MA 'experts' be like.. how bad can we fuck shit up.. if we.... use 92% of our bandwidth, server space, and common sense to 'follow' some trend that will likely be banned by most of the G20 (or at the least regulated).

seems... questionable at best

MindArk is launching an initiative to raise capital separate from player revenues. Capital will be used to improve the product we all currently use, without costing us anything extra.... The negative posts are from what exactly? Pure ignorance to what this announcement means? Honestly, why tear an idea like this down, it can only help players in the long run, the downsides for us at least are pretty non existent.

Jupp :wise::wise::wise:

So we can change ped in to mindark coins and then trade that for other coins like zempa... oh yippieee....

I struggle to see how cryptocurrency is little more than a bag of air based on someone else's servers with nothing standing behind it !

On the plus side; this could mean MA might start paying out on Compet, before they try and sell us something else....smiles.

You sold half of caly to players, what do u have left for sale for potential crypto investors? 0.o

Is not what Neverdie already suggested doing over a year ago and has already started doing?

Could be from the recent crit buff scam, loot 2.0 and 2.1, lags, main profession returns or could be more long-term - years of LA/DNA and other investors treatment.
It is difficult to be very positive to anything that does not address these issues if you actively play.
Unless logging in from time to time to collect deeds / LA income :)
The negative posts are from what exactly? Pure ignorance to what this announcement means? Honestly, why tear an idea like this down, it can only help players in the long run, the downsides for us at least are pretty non existent.

Back