MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

I'm also seeing statements that MA is jumping on a band wagon here, we've all been using virtual currency before that was really a thing. Who better to integrate gaming and the new wave of crypto currency than a company whose been doing it for two decades.

Great article here by the way: https://www.infoq.com/articles/cryptocurrency-online-games

[h=3]MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.

I hope these guys are better than your external team of server experts, or your internal team of code experts.

Safest thing is not to criticize MA as they are the gods of the world and reading the forum. But how can they improve and address the right things if communication happens between lines of fake flattery?
You know the state of the game is bad when even Messi is shitting on entropia lol

I hope these guys are better than your external team of server experts, or your internal team of code experts.

'Team of experts' is a disturbing concept in itself, unless you deem your stock of Cpt. Morgan too high and aim at depleting it.

I'm interested to know how Neverdie is progressing with his own crypto millions he raised to develop a new virtual world. Surely that would be a good baseline to assess what MA want to copy, or at least understand the value in it.

Or maybe it's about jumping in on the gold rush, whilst it's still allowed. Then run away quick.

The prove is in the pudding as they say.

Rick

Blow it out your ass Bertha.

Just like all the CLD money would go for advertising and bring an huge increase in capital?

You are all a bunch of schemers and thieves at this point.

After years of using it you still get UTC wrong, and now you want to create a currency? :laugh:

Well, maybe it will cover the losses on that pet thing you did. I'm assuming it flopped 'cause I haven't heard a thing about it in months.

Oh cool! This sounds like an awesome idea.

I guess you could use the combined computing power of all the clientloader.exe being ran on our direct connection to your servers to mine coins for you ala ESEA.

But anyway, MindArk are now the proud frontrunners in Real Cash Economies, Virtual Meeting Spaces, Pocket Monster Mobile Games, and Blockchain tech. Will we be able to use an internal system to gamble our EntropiaBux (Sorry, "DeepTokens" :ahh::ahh::ahh:)?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You bunch of bellends :tongue2:

MindArk is launching an initiative to raise capital separate from player revenues. Capital will be used to improve the product we all currently use, without costing us anything extra.... The negative posts are from what exactly? Pure ignorance to what this announcement means? Honestly, why tear an idea like this down, it can only help players in the long run, the downsides for us at least are pretty non existent.

History has shown it never works out that way.

I bet it is though :laugh:

I don't think it will be, they don't have a great relationship. They dismissed his idea on it and would not allow it game. I have absolutely no interest in either of them, i just want to play the game. Others have jumped on board and are very excited about it though.

Interesting news, I support the effort but with a few caveats:

The name name deep tokens seems already taken, it's not the greatest name anyways so I would advise you to reconsider that as branding and a name can have far more psychological impact than many would think... On that note, I would also steer clear of any derivative of the word "Entropy" as many see these type of currencies as an investment...

I really hope you are planning to "game-ify" these coins directly into the ingame economy. Hunt,craft,mine, resource gather, explore, mission completion etc etc.... If these things are external to the game or destined to only come from strongboxes and webshop purchases that will be a collective facepalm...

It's not my business but would also advise you guys come out with more info on your intended direction with this as soon as possible... the player base imagination will run wild with the limited info here (and generally not in a good way)

I sincerely wish you all the best, there are many challenges and pitfalls if not done correctly but the potential payoff of becoming a leader in the gaming crypto market could be immense and well worth the efffort.

i just wonder why they do the exact same thing ND has done and is flopped big time with it? ride the hype train? that aint working anymore. id go as far and say that 95% of the coins on the market are a pure scam to quickly gather lots of funds and then sell out their premined coins to crash the market and let the project die in peace.
and i cant exactly see what their coins are offerin. it cant be parts of the calypso planet because they already sold half of it to the deed holders. or do they sell their half of it?

Deeptoken.. when Deep token seem related to another VR world, worst choice ever. Luckily they are hiring outside experts.. Oh wait, where i live it's the wording for fictional job from family menbers.

Now they are jumping on board? Pretty much stone walled ND on this when he did it. Also Neverdie token is down big time since ICO. So I wouldn't buy any till it dropped 60-90% in value. Still curious what MA is planning though since I'm a huge crypto fan

.... Also Neverdie token is down big time since ICO...
...you mean to say he actually went ahead with it? And actual people paid actual money for the actual thing???

Actually it doesn't surprise me that news about this didn't make it "into my filter bubble" ;-)
Still amusing to hear :-D

lego-blockchain.jpg

:naughty:

The blockchain project, as noted in the announcement, is being handled by MindArk's business development team and outside experts. No developer time has been redirected away from Entropia Universe, and it has had no negative impact on development or resolution of lag issues.

Bullshit. If management teams are focusing efforts on this kind of crap (again), by definition it means that the focus is being diverted away from development and bug fixes, regardless of what the developers themselves are doing from day to day. Leadership starts at the top, to say nothing about strategy and implementation. It's a trickle down effect and if the attention is on block chain, or compets, or whatever else, attention is not on the game and the bugs that constantly plague the platform.

How many unfinished projects remain? How many bugs are yet unfixed? I can think of half a dozen right away that I've submitted support cases for, let alone all the others that exist. You really do think we're all a bunch of idiots don't you? Like we're supposed to believe something just because MA says it? You should know better, you had our perspective once.

How about a little business development for Entropia Universe for a change, instead of some high risk, hair brain scheme, with more chance to fail then succeed? Jeez.

Let's hope you don't do like NEVERDIE ico which is a disaster for ico participants and had all the red flags possible before ico and after (on which I warned many people and Neverdie was actually a meme in a few slack)

totally non liquid token two / three times below ico, while ETH increased. No exchange viable, no nothing. Quick money grab basically until proven otherwise.

Funny part is that MindArk most likely benefited from Neverdie money as everyone knows MindArk and Neverdie is kinda the same anyway.

Way to go, but no thanks.

ps: how about you start paying compet deeds owners ? Or x y z stuff that should be fixed ?

Last edited:
If anyone is interested, if you transfer money or ped to me, I will be happy to send you a chain of blocks.

https://registrydb.com/deeptoken.org

http://mindark-icoweb-deeptoken.s3-website.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/

http://deeptoken.org/

http://deeptoken.net

http://deeptoken.io/

http://deeptoken.info/

lol...

looks like Mindark got deeptoken.org and deeptoken.net, and deeptoken.io but someone already got deeptoken.com and they want 6 grand for it on a buy it now auction.

no wonder the announcement won't be out for a while. Be funny as hell if someone buys it and doubles the price... then if someone else does that and doubles the price, and so on til it's got a buy it now at one million bucks.

Still available per godaddy:
deeptoken.us 1.00
when you register for 2 years or more. 1st year price $1.00 Additional years $19.99

deeptoken.io Add to Cart$59.99
deeptokens.com Add to Cart$14.99* $0.99*
deeptoken.co Add to Cart$34.99 $11.99
deeptoken.shop ad Add to Cart$44.99* $2.99*
deeptoken.online Add to Cart$49.99* $4.99*
deeptoken.biz Add to Cart$20.99* $6.99*
deeptoken.club Add to Cart$14.99* $9.99*
deeptoken.me Add to Cart$19.99 $3.49

deeptoken.house Add to Cart$39.99* $9.99*
deeptoken.mobi Add to Cart$17.99* $6.99*
deeptoken.work Add to Cart$9.99* $1.99*
deeptoken.life Add to Cart$39.99* $1.99*
deeptoken.blue Add to Cart$19.99* $13.99*
deeptoken.guru Add to Cart$39.99* $9.99*
deeptoken.today Add to Cart$24.99* $1.99*
deeptoken.solutions Add to Cart$24.99* $4.99*
deeptoken.tv Add to Cart$44.99

Last edited:
US has regulations in place to legally do ICO purchases from the US you need a 100-150 thousand dollar escrow account.

So hope MA isn't expecting to steal to much from average players in the US.

This is the regulation that has stopped me from purchasing ICO's in foreign ICO offerings unless I had a 100k usd escrow account setup.

https://www.sec.gov/fast-answers/answers-rule506htm.html

Here is one of the investments I wanted to do

https://finom.io/

FYI: The SEC has many actions against foreign entities already and rising all the time for allowing ICO's without complying with their regulations. Be smart and know the law before you invest and ensure the company is complying with the SEC regulations or you could loose it all. Just my cousionary warning to everyone, invest at your own risk. OFC these rules only apply for United States Citizens.

I for one will not do this ICO from mindark it seems way to risky, anyone remember compet sale and all their promises that were broken? This is just another even more shady money grab system IMHO.

Edit2:
More relevant news of the SEC cracking down on ICO's

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/sec-shuts-down-munchee-ico-142433227.html

Thought I would share SEC's constant actions to kill ICO's

Last edited:
Back