MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

And once again, mindark missed the boat. There are several ico's out there that promise virtual land virtual pets and virtual worlds in virtual Reality.

So they are late, and with a lot less communication then other organisations around. I wonder: who is the brilliant person that came up with the idea with project entropia in the past, and whatever happened to him/her.

[h=3]MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project[/h]

Over the past year, MindArk has been closely following the cryptocurrency sphere and exploring synergies between the Entropia Universe platform and blockchain technology. MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.:laugh:

This project promises to provide MindArk with a large infusion of capital which will enable accelerated and improved development of the Entropia Universe platform, including integration of virtual reality and blockchain technology, and which will ultimately benefit all Entropia Universe stakeholders -- participants, Planet Partners and shareholders.

Exciting times are on the horizon for MindArk and Entropia Universe, and we hope we can count on your interest and support!

More details on DeepToken, MindArk’s token offering, will be made available in the coming days and weeks.

Originally Posted Here

just comic the external team

it would be so much more convenient for end users like us if the entire gaming community like steam blizzard etc came up with one block chain currency that can be easily transferred and used across all major platforms from steam store to google play or apple ios. but instead everyone wants to do a cash grab and introduce their own crypto and not realizing how hard it would be to market, advertise and push their product for mass acceptance. this going to end up being another shitcoin like neverdie NDC and just slowly die off with probably 90% of the current shitcoin scene...

Problems with existing system maintanance

Probably it would be good 2 make up basic services, and 2 become able to provide them

Lag problem
Compets
Fixing Tycoon(it hangs all the time - with Coņecting to Serverw" message, which to exit needs to clese it completelly)

Many bugs

it would be so much more convenient for end users like us if the entire gaming community like steam blizzard etc came up with one block chain currency that can be easily transferred and used across all major platforms from steam store to google play or apple ios. but instead everyone wants to do a cash grab and introduce their own crypto and not realizing how hard it would be to market, advertise and push their product for mass acceptance. this going to end up being another shitcoin like neverdie NDC and just slowly die off with probably 90% of the current shitcoin scene...

you are talking about Tron (TRX)

you are talking about Tron (TRX)

i have 50k tron i bought at .0043 cents 2 weeks ago, but it's a pump n dump i dont trust shit that doest have a mainnet up and running or code been audited yet...however i will trade the shit out of it.

And yes, imagine to share assets in this game and steam for example......thats a whole lot more valauble and good for marketing rather then trying to do their own.

Speaking of coins, has anybody here checked out the names behind this coin ??? ^^

https://www.gtcoin.co/

Yep, its their main project over last year. The very reason why arkadia is in such appaling state. If you check Dave Dobson amd Dylan Cock more closely, you will even find more “projects”.

Too Short..

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm so Arkadia management running coins and other side-projects is the reason why Arkadia is in such appaling state
wondering where the optimism about MA doing +/- the same comes from?

Speaking of coins, has anybody here checked out the names behind this coin ??? ^^
https://www.gtcoin.co/

Yep, its their main project over last year. The very reason why arkadia is in such appaling state. If you check Dave Dobson amd Dylan Cock more closely, you will even find more “projects”.

hmm so Arkadia management running coins and other side-projects is the reason why Arkadia is in such appaling state

i disagree. everyone but a handful here seem to know exactly why planets/-partners and the surrounding lots of nothing are in the state they are, and yes, all but one single entity seem to be unhappy about that. sorry! :twocents:

wondering where the optimism about MA doing +/- the same comes from?

You are pretty close to the mark on that. Zen hitting it square on. Has nothing to do with arkadia or any PP for that matter. Not even appaling state either. Arkadia and neverdies companies are software development companies. They are not solely eu centric. Certain folk need to keep that in mind before tossing out dumb statements.

Warrenn Buffett on cryptocurrencies: 'I can say almost with certainty that they will come to a bad ending'

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/10/buffett-says-cyrptocurrencies-will-almost-certainly-end-badly.html

concerning to anyone?

Why should I take a position on anything I don't know anything about.
My logic is telling me if you don't know shit about something its not worth to give some indication on how its going to end.Otherwise you either know something and you hide it or you have strong bias.

Why should I take a position on anything I don't know anything about.
My logic is telling me if you don't know shit about something its not worth to give some indication on how its going to end.Otherwise you either know something and you hide it or you have strong bias.

I think Buffet is not talking about a simple lack of knowledge. He is in the business of investing, so I am sure he and his company studied cryptos more deeply than 99% of those who are currently investing into it. I believe by lack of knowledge he means the unpredictability of the investment, with the most likely outcome it being a failure.

His comparison of cryptos to cocoa beans hits the mark - there are so many outside factors (environmental instability, possible sanctions on cocoa producing countries, sudden drop in cocoa demand, etc.) that play major roles in an investment that it becomes too unpredictable.

Agreed + coin stock has no history to learn from (lack of knowledge), and also stated before that the coins have no other value besides means of exchange - besides that, there is only hype. The coins are unique but not limited, there can always be more so the uniqueness is not adding value long term. Sure writing down the transactions securely in a decentralized way is also a cool technological concept, but so what.
I believe by lack of knowledge he means the unpredictability of the investment, with the most likely outcome it being a failure.

I think Buffet is not talking about a simple lack of knowledge. He is in the business of investing, so I am sure he and his company studied cryptos more deeply than 99% of those who are currently investing into it. I believe by lack of knowledge he means the unpredictability of the investment, with the most likely outcome it being a failure.

His comparison of cryptos to cocoa beans hits the mark - there are so many outside factors (environmental instability, possible sanctions on cocoa producing countries, sudden drop in cocoa demand, etc.) that play major roles in an investment that it becomes too unpredictable.

Warren Buffet doesn't like crypto because it destroys his banker buddies' businesses, we're coming into an new era, best to take advantage of it. Crypto is the future, no way around it...

Warren Buffet doesn't like crypto because it destroys his banker buddies' businesses, we're coming into an new era, best to take advantage of it. Crypto is the future, no way around it...

i dont think so..

transactions may be conducted differently.. but those thinking digital currency will replace the euro or dollar... well, i guess i tend to lump them into the same group as i do conspiracy theorists... digital currency is great? i guess? still cant use it at target (local goods store),.. so in theory it has zero use to me.

I can´t pay any of my monthly bills with coins, so why should I buy it and risk losing all my real money ?

I can´t pay any of my monthly bills with coins, so why should I buy it and risk losing all my real money ?

depends on whgere you live. In London you can pay rent with BTC and that is just one example

You hit the nail on the head but it seems not in the way you intended it.

Let's have closer look. Instability is a natural property of all currencies, that's why we have to look up exchange rates. The smaller the market/supporting economy the bigger the instability, bigger market results in bigger stability. People seem to think think cryptocurrencies are somehow unstable by their very nature. It shows they never took 5 min to think it over.

Possible sanctions on cocoa producing countries. Right, those mysterious "cocoa producing countries"! These people are controlling the world economy and decentralized currencies would pull the rug from under their feet. Not make it impossible maybe but a lot more inconvenient for sure. If you have the power you will suppress technologies that decentralize power and support those that make surveillance/control easier. Could Warren Buffet be one of those people? No way, right. He doesn't know anything about the stuff he's speaking about. Yea right, sounds legit. :p
That guy already has ten different scenarios how to kill crypto...

Ofc it's a risky business investing in cryptos. There's no way banks/governments will let the new system take over and do nothing. This is the white elephant in the room. But... nothing happens and people are getting nervous.

I think biggest problem for them is you can't really kill technology. You can throw it out of the door it'll morph and come back in through the window. One way to achieve conclusive victory is to become what you're fighting against. Many people believe that's where it will end up eventually. Meanwhile, the system is slow and rigid, it can kill off it's enemies many times before it manages to adapt to the new situation itself.

Last edited:
Back