MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project

the fact that the PED has never changed since 15 years that let us believe that they had a certain stability to keep the game alive and give us confidence.
Now I see a currency fluctuate following the deposits of the players to never have losses from to no deposit during a bad Vu or other.
or how to take the last sub possible before saying Sorry it did not work :rolleyes:

basicly you create another cashgrab , compet isnt finished yet and wont make any money anytime soon for the competdeedholders. i don't know but maybe start to care about your playerbase again instead of shareholders, you can create as many investment blabla you want , but the more you do that the more people you get that only come to expect to get a profit and not actually playing. there profits go down they keep holding doing less and less in fear off missing out. aka loosing invested money.
imo playerbase is going down last 2 years ( i dont mean people login in and standing around but people that actually do stuff )

Also you screwed the player based enough now that you need to start milking people that have totaly no connection with entropia.

A token is nothing more then a deed / a stake in a company. but then worse. you create something from nothing and expect other people to give it value. this is worse then cld aud because now you gonna expect normal people that totaly don't care about the game to invest in a Token and expect that the playerbase is going to pay for that. and if you think those investors gonna be satisfied with 1-5% profit margin of there investment your totaly wrong. ( you know the stats better then i do but i stopped because i dont keep paying for EP gambling and other ramdom crap, i dont mind paying for a game your dynamic in balanced is way different then my idea of dynamic )

if you really want to get in the coin market get in contact with a coin( develepor ) thats been around for some years and make a deal with them. there's alot off coins that have technical potential but didnt have the chance to show it. ( or create one thats based on entropia so people that want can mine it and use it as a payment system in game ) then at least nobody has expectations that they get a certain % off the profits of entropia and you a coin with real value of its worth what people are willing to pay, and not the value what you force people to pay for you token.

my 2 pecs

ps:, a little pissed at MA for shitting playerbase again.
pps: could be wrong here and there ;)

FOCUS - fire the tards that cant pay attention

U got a few urls up but no white paper yet.... post it if u got it.... otherwise uh....

[h=3]MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project[/h]

This project promises to provide MindArk with a large infusion of capital..

Exciting times are on the horizon for MindArk...

we hope we can count on your interest and support!

Originally Posted Here

fix the lag

Last edited:
Oh dear :launcher:

I feel that MA has already missed the opportunity to make PED a serious currency about 5-8 years ago and now I wish they would focus on fulfilling all the broken promises that have already been made to participants.

MA never seems to finish anything that it starts and rather keeps chasing get rich quick ideas. When the money doesn't come or in some cases after the money has already arrived (CLDs, stables etc) they abandon the project and move onto other things.

I say no cryptocurrency until CLD holders get the land and voting rights promised to them, no cryptocurrency until the stables are built, no cryptocurrency before EU has a proper banking system and certainly no cryptocurrency before compet deed holders get a payout!

MA will sell 1 trillion of these tokens next year and then abandon the project for 5 years and then under deliver on their original promise by 75% over the following 2 years and then the tokens might start paying out.

Same stuff different year. I have no idea why MA derailed from their vision after VU 10. #bringbackmarco

Dorki is scratching his head :scratch2: Trying hard AF not to follow the example of countless feffoids and feffoxes and do a scratch&sniff as well :ahh:

housing plots, stables, statues, compet to name a few thus I aint supporting this :wise:

Still find it funny that instead of focusing on the games in the Neverdie's white paper, he put all efforts in to some silly little dragon game instead first... I guess it makes sense to test the waters with something simple at first to figure it out, but the screen prints just look like a little 2d animated scroller... something visually far, far, far away from anything 3d or mmo oriented... something that actually may drive potential customers away...

The Dragon who would be King - not a single mention of this Dragon game in the white paper...
Initial Virtual World games supported by Neverdie Coin and Teleport Tokens
AmeVRica AsgardVR Planet ROCKtropia

the energy bill alone and the server costs will kill you MA in no time, because its well known that blockchains drain a hundred times more energy and server power than lets say the VISA system. You MA cant even run a migration with 10k participants smoothly, how could you expect to run a blockchain succesfully? It will always stay half baked. By the way: Nobody will buy a pseudo bitcoin of a nobody, who is well known for beeing genuinly ignorant on advertising and PR and overall getting things straight like repairing the bugs. I seriously doubt you got a security concept that is better than those 90% of bitcoin plattforms that went broke because they got hacked. How do you believe you can raise confidence worldwide, if you cant even handle that on a small supernerdish player base with such a high ammount of belief in you? MA you are not VISA! And even if your blockchain works out well, it will become a Ponzie, because Entropy is the name of your game and hyperinflation is your aim. All you will create is just another bubble AND YOUR MAIN PRODUCTS SHOUTS IT OUT ALL OVER THE PLANET. But this time youre dangerously near to violate laws of a hundred countries on earth or even worse, push us, your players into this trouble simply because it doesnt seem to become a decentralized system with you on top.

So what is it you gonna advertise with? Your killspeed champions? Your collection of deeds? Your sale out, bale out of half of Caly? Loot 2.1? Pets, Compets, fruits and Facemasks? Forget about it. What a stupid coca idea born on a toilet. Btw. You cant even provide your bank account holders with a credit card like every freaking bank licence holder can do it. You should have done so 12 years ago.

I think all you want is to untie the PED from the USD, because it seems like the milk is turning sour in good old america... and you want to diversify to € or Yuan or even Rubel.

So sad to see that you forgot what your core business is.

So sad to see that you forgot what your core business is.

I would say they're only starting to perfect their business of ripping people off ;)

If you're worried about this, I wouldn't really sweat it. If this is anything like the announcement of the date of the reintroduction of pets after they were removed, it should come to fruition by 2027 :rolleyes:

[h=3]MindArk's Upcoming Blockchain Project[/h]

Over the past year, MindArk has been closely following the cryptocurrency sphere and exploring synergies between the Entropia Universe platform and blockchain technology. MindArk has engaged an external team of cryptocurrency and finance experts to help formulate a unique and innovative token offering.

This project promises to provide MindArk with a large infusion of capital which will enable accelerated and improved development of the Entropia Universe platform, including integration of virtual reality and blockchain technology, and which will ultimately benefit all Entropia Universe stakeholders -- participants, Planet Partners and shareholders.

Exciting times are on the horizon for MindArk and Entropia Universe, and we hope we can count on your interest and support!

More details on DeepToken, MindArk’s token offering, will be made available in the coming days and weeks.

Originally Posted Here

I dont get ANY of this

What are deep token ?
How does this promise a infusion of large amounts of capital into mindark and from whom ? Investors, god, santa ???

Exciting ? More like greed eats brain
Your profits raise but deeds pay out less and less, your compet project dosnt pay out anything at all and you got the nerve to ask for more money on some fantastic project you have ?

What are you smoking mindark :smoke:

You MA cant even run a migration with a few k participants smoothly, how could you expect to run a blockchain succesfully?

More server space and ofcourse a prestigious location.

[FONT=&quot]The total living space is about 7000m2 on 5 floors plus a square tower.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]PRICE REDUCED - Only a 45 min drive from Geneva (90 km) or 10 mins by helicopter.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]An exceptional and historic chateau and its 6 outbuildings sitting in the heart of a walled park of 80 hectares/200 acres (+ 50 hectares/125 acres of woods). Award winning renovation work executed by the bests artists during the last 6 years. Unique.

[/FONT]
[h=2]31,000,000 EUR[/h]

Horrible idea, please do not look into this....use the block chain tech to make transactions faster, but do not start a new coin.

I will certainly sell everything in short order if this is indeed the plan. The IRS has already started to demand user information on other coins.

This could mean that every transaction could be a taxable event, traced and tallied by the IRS on every buy or sell. Sad cause I know the devs here are mental, and will jump on any bandwagon they see fit without really considering the possibilities beyond the idea.

Eh who am I kidding, they already killed the game.

One question I did have about this new project is that it sounds so much like Neverdie here. Still not sure why MA didn't get pissed off for ND using MA's name for the President idea. But anyway, since ND loves tokens this just sounds so much like another stunt ND is pulling again -- we can all hope.

I haven't looked at the sites yet, but if they are Godaddy sites, then it is ND :)

Edit: this subject can be ended now:

Domain Name: DEEPTOKEN.INFO
Registry Domain ID: D503300000053828565-LRMS
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2017-10-12T12:56:15Z
Creation Date: 2017-10-12T12:56:14Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2018-10-12T12:56:14Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date:
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com

Last edited:
The blockchain project, as noted in the announcement, is being handled by MindArk's business development team and outside experts. No developer time has been redirected away from Entropia Universe, and it has had no negative impact on development or resolution of lag issues.

This so called outside experts wouldn't be ND by any chance?

As a player / investor with over 20k usd invested so far, I do NOT want to see the fixed exchange rate PED get replaced by a new virtual currency that has no intrinsic value.

I WILL sell everything and cash out if this indeed is to happen.

What protections are you offering investors MA? I know that 'investing' has always been an important part of EU development, but in order to continue to attract investors and retain them, there has to be a 'protection' or at least an exit strategy. Being able to convert PEDs back to US dollars IS your investors' exit strategy, if you take that away, you may very well lose many investors.

Waiting impatiently for more information to come out on this...

I don't think this means PED will be replaced with crypto.
I think it will be just MA selling some deep tokens may be + peds for USD. Or make it possible to buy peds with deep tokens or something.
In any case, 1 line from MA that PED is here to stay will make me sleep better.

Amway - that is all

Does anyone wonder why MA so badly needs record profit?
since when to earn millions for a video game has become a new rule :rolleyes:
to listen to them, they need many millions to develop EU :laugh: where have spent their money: in Compet? in another non-profit investment?
start already by removing your Cryengine who did not work to put a real graphic engine

People have spent over $1M buying virtual cats on the Ethereum blockchain

hello & good morning mindark!!! better late than never realize there's some compet-ition out there already...

;)

are you gonna spam the ethereum network too? can't wait to see your technical specs :deal:

this is exactly the genius (or madness) ma will never have. always three steps too late with everything they do.

they really could've tried harder on not making those cats hideously ugly though. that would be a dealbreaker for me

I don't understand how the promise of fixed PED rate of 1$ to 10 PED can be sustained with an autonomous cryptocurrency involved. If any official explanation has been offered, I would be grateful for a link to it, I don't have time right now to browse 10 pages, but this got me slightly worried.

Back