Merry Mayhem 2017 Preview

I like the old categories more.

Dear Mind Ark,

Please FIX YOUR DAMN LAG!!!

If you want to give MM prizes to specific players, then FFS GO AHEAD AND DO SO BEHIND THE SCENES AS YOU'VE DONE SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, but announcing a time based event while 80% of your PLAYER BASE suffer TREMENDOUS LAG is like SPITTING ON YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!

I have high bandwith internet connection, HD and 4K streming goes without a glitch ... yet, a 14 years old game LAGS LIKE HELL ... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Dear Mind Ark,

If you want to give MM prizes to specific players, then FFS GO AHEAD AND DO SO BEHIND THE SCENES AS YOU'VE DONE SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST, but announcing a time based event while 80% of your PLAYER BASE suffer TREMENDOUS LAG is like SPITTING ON YOUR CUSTOMERS !!!

I have high bandwith internet connection, HD and 4K streming goes without a glitch ... yet, a 14 years old game LAGS LIKE HELL ... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

The simplist and smartest solution for anyone suffering the constant lag which I agree would be 80% of the playerbase is to not compete at all , and I mean at all , Mindark won’t listen to anyone if you all keep jumping at the chance of an event like the Mulmens , Diablo etc

If we all are QQ about the lag and yet still play we only have ourselves to blame for still participating in such a broken activity

Good luck everyone
I will continue to sit back and watch the MM make a few rage quitters

;)

The simplist and smartest solution for anyone suffering the constant lag which I agree would be 80% of the playerbase is to not compete at all , and I mean at all , Mindark won’t listen to anyone if you all keep jumping at the chance of an event like the Mulmens , Diablo etc

If we all are QQ about the lag and yet still play we only have ourselves to blame for still participating in such a broken activity

Good luck everyone

;)

There is a term for that.. think its called "Addiction" :)

Good luck everyone

;)

yes, you all go sing some christmas songs instead so I finally have a chance to win :wtg:

Lol, after each and every event there have been rage quitters.
...who's name kept popping up in the global window after they raged quited. :laugh:

As he said:

Haha thanks for the laffs bro , made my day

Thankfully I don’t have the addiction like some

But raging at MA won’t fix the problem , regardless of the addiction level 9000

Just wanted to put my 2pecs on the table so as there will be a told you so follow up muahahaha

Good luck to all the competitors, again I will be a spectator

Popcorn consumption will ensue

Thankfully I don’t have the addiction like some

ahh, ok, so after 10 years your still in the denial phase? :tongue2:

ahh, ok, so after 10 years your still in the denial phase? :tongue2:

Hahah no , I just see the pointlessness of competing in something that is well broken

Oh and I know I wouldn’t win

Prefer profits not losses too ;)

Hahah no , I just see the pointlessness of competing in something that is well broken

Oh and I know I wouldn’t win

Prefer profits not losses too ;)
Belkar Stone 108 PED Fri, 01 Dec 2017 15:09:30
Garcen Grease 242 PED Fri, 01 Dec 2017 14:14:25
Crude Oil 449 PED Thu, 30 Nov 2017 14:06:46
Crude Oil 95 PED Thu, 30 Nov 2017 11:40:22
Lytairian Dust 246 PED Thu, 30 Nov 2017 05:39:52
Iron Stone 565 PED Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:41:09
Narcanisum Stone 232 PED Wed, 29 Nov 2017 00:31:16
Garcen Grease 88 PED Tue, 28 Nov 2017 17:47:20
Cumbriz Stone 92 PED Tue, 28 Nov 2017 14:48:23
Iron Stone 98 PED Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:16:08
Garcen Grease 291 PED Mon, 27 Nov 2017 17:12:54
Melchi Water 87 PED Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:23:55
Iolite Stone 171 PED Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:43:29
Caldorite Stone 506 PED Sat, 25 Nov 2017 03:59:59

Funny, those look like losses :rolleyes:

hmmm. I thought MM was a hunting event and not a mining event.

Yeah, so why is a miner who uses big amps/mines only indoors commenting on such an event, yet they are clearly losing and saying

Prefer profits not losses too

I guarantee the scrub lost with those hofs

Dear Mind Ark,

Better today, no lag for me. Tested some areas, no reload delay. 35 msec like it use to be. Net 100 down / 10 up

Yeah, so why is a miner who uses big amps/mines only indoors commenting on such an event, yet they are clearly losing and saying

I guarantee the scrub lost with those hofs

That's Caly planetside, somewhere between unamped and lvl 5 (most likely lvl 2).

Indoors give totally different picture. (globals of similar size and same mineral, shorter intervals)

Also, his LBML ranking is far too high for an indoor miner. :)

Funny, those look like losses :rolleyes:

It’s what isn’t listed in ET that is the profits , I still don’t know why everyone thinks that ET is reflective of gameplay

Anyway continue to falsely believe it

Immortal you don’t need to be so salty , I’m just choosing what to do that I know works for me

I have competed MM in the past and it was a loss , no need to be hating bro

Last edited:
If i am in cat one, how do they know I only do 34 DPS? How do they block you from going in with a bigger gun?

Easiest would be to add a property to an instance, let's say "MaxSecDmg". And if that property is set for an instance, each time you try to equip a weapon they compare the max dmg/second on your gun (as stated in stats) with the property on the instance, and if your gun has a higher value than the allowed one, you can't equip it the same way you can't equip your calypso hunting weapon in hub on cyrene.

That way it wouldn't be any problem for you to enter the instance with your gun, but 1) if it's equipped as you enter it would be unequipped and 2) you can't equip it (again) when (as long as) you are in a fire rate limited instance.

Optionally they could make it so that you *can* use your gun inside instance but its damage range would be adjusted so you wouldn't be able to deal more damage than allowed, sort of the way weapon amps are capped. I dont' Think they'd do it though (as if they would, a lesser skilled (in terms of HP) alt could use the terminator and still win as it still would be the optimal weapon for "any" mayhem class).

It’s what isn’t listed in ET that is the profits , I still don’t know why everyone thinks that ET is reflective of gameplay

Anyway continue to falsely believe it

Immortal you don’t need to be so salty , I’m just choosing what to do that I know works for me

I have competed MM in the past and it was a loss , no need to be hating bro

How much do you make an hour?

Has anyone seen an exact start time? Or should it be assumed it starts at midnight 00:00 UTC ?

Still waiting for MA to post the rules and such...

Yeah, seems like they're cutting it close. Didn't MA let players try out new event instances in the past prior to the actual event just to get an idea or am I remembering wrong? What are the odds of a bug-free start or will the first day be the beta test?

Yeah, seems like they're cutting it close. Didn't MA let players try out new event instances in the past prior to the actual event just to get an idea or am I remembering wrong? What are the odds of a bug-free start or will the first day be the beta test?

You're remembering wrong.

Apart from the "cutting it close" part.

1 day before event start and we dont know rules and rewards :tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Well we do know some of the rewards that we can buy from the vendor BUT since the number of items will be limited how will it be when event ends? First come first serverd? It will be weird spending those participation tokens because it doesn't seem like they are category limited

Last edited:
So they asume we use Twitter and Facebook?

omg, people will need to learn to tell their front from behind! :silly2: (hint: front is where the mouth is)

Also, daikiba and hispidus in those pictures.

Well doesn't that look wonderfully christmassy :rolleyes:

Back