Team Hunting Missions Poll

Should Mindark allow team hunting missions?

• Yes! We need team hunting mission credit!

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Yes! Team Hunting Missions even if there is a small tax on mission points

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • No! Not interested...

Votes: 9 22.5%

• Total voters

Stefan 008 Bond

Dominant
Society
Mod Merps
Stefan 008 Bond
Missions were a great addition to EU many years ago, but undoubtedly one major side effect of this was the "Solotropia" feeling. As mission points/kills cannot be split between team members EU has gone the way of solo hunting. I think it is time we push for EU to be more social again! Without going into great detail, I think most can agree that social aspects are exceedingly important in this (and mostly all online games). Help us make more friends and memories!!!

Support this initiative to bring better social experiences back to Entropia!

P.S. - Im well aware there are pressing issues with lag ingame as well as some things that need to be sorted out concerning shared loot. This poll's sole intention is to show MA that team hunting with mission points being split fairly is important to the community!

Thanks everyone!

Yes we need this! :) Would make teamhunts more fair for the lower DPSers

let's make sure to fix shared loot, once that's done, all for it.

Problem is by allowing this you split the cost to finish a mission in half, do you want half of the rewards also?

The rewards are made in correlation with the cost to finish a certain number of mobs, if you suddenly gain kill-points for doing 20% you will make solo-hunting completely obsolete (atleast in the sense of doing missions).

If they made separate team-hunting missions that would be a whole other deal however.

Missions with kill points should split the kill points by damage done. Problem solved!

Missions with kill points should split the kill points by damage done. Problem solved!

This is the best and quickest solution in my opinion. Not sure why it hasn’t been done yet. And you can covert remaining kill count missions to points or leave them as is (I prefer changing all to points personally)

This is the best and quickest solution in my opinion. Not sure why it hasn’t been done yet. And you can covert remaining kill count missions to points or leave them as is (I prefer changing all to points personally)

The last time they changed a mission to points I and I'm sure many others got totally fucked because they never converted kills to points in the process. This was cornundacauda iirc.

The last time they changed a mission to points I and I'm sure many others got totally fucked because they never converted kills to points in the process. This was cornundacauda iirc.

Did they just make your current kill score your starting poin for points? If so that is fucked. If they converted kills to lowest point score kills I.e kill count * 6 points then I think we can all live with that. If it’s the former then ya they should have never done this and gave everyone the points equivalent in minimum maturity kills.

Did they just make your current kill score your starting poin for points? If so that is fucked. If they converted kills to lowest point score kills I.e kill count * 6 points then I think we can all live with that. If it’s the former then ya they should have never done this and gave everyone the points equivalent in minimum maturity kills.

No, I had like 1500 kills and it became 1500 points. Not a huge deal for me since it's only corns, but still... hopefully they would do it right next time.

No, I had like 1500 kills and it became 1500 points. Not a huge deal for me since it's only corns, but still... hopefully they would do it right next time.

They did alter it though after a week or 2 (cant remember exactly how long it was, but wasn't to long), as I was close to finishing the mission. I did send a support ticket off, maybe that's why it was altered for me.

They did alter it though after a week or 2 (cant remember exactly how long it was, but wasn't to long), as I was close to finishing the mission. I did send a support ticket off, maybe that's why it was altered for me.

I sent a support case as well, didn't help.

I seem to recall something along these lines... let me check... here it is:

We have already requested this feature from platform development and I'm doing everything I can to have it included in a future update to the mission system.

Back