Atrox And Osseocollum Event, 10 Peds Per Global LA40, LA51

Please Register: peterbilt bilt johnny

!Register:
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle

Please update the paid/to pay list =)

free bump:laugh:

It's about time I think to it... Please, can you register Angel Of Shadows ? Thanks! ?

LA40 Atrox Valley has been Fixed, the fert had run out and maturity dropped below guard.

Apologies, I have fixed the error

BIG Gratz to - DrillBoy CoCo Jamb0 - for looting an Atrox dominant on LA40 worth 5024 Peds

you can mark me as paid in full :) Thanks.

I will be back after migration for some more Atrox and osseo globals.

Free bump for you as well

ad me: Jonny Mamal Frisk

Register me please:

Devon Deeveon Knight

Hi.
Please register Crystal MJ Diamond.
Thank you.

LA02 - Atrox Paradise has now been sold and is no longer part of this event - all previous prizes will be honored

Keep an eye out on the events list in game Friday and Sat nights
I will be holding a number of free events soon to celebrate, Taking place on La40 Atrox Valley and LA51 Osseo Oasis

check back closer to the days for exacting times.

Davin Trooper Felth

Atrox my #1 mob according to EL! :)

LA02 - Atrox Paradise has now been sold and is no longer part of this event - all previous prizes will be honored

Keep an eye out on the events list in game Friday and Sat nights
I will be holding a number of free events soon to celebrate, Taking place on La40 Atrox Valley and LA51 Osseo Oasis

check back closer to the days for exacting times.

Dombath. Ive spoken to Mike. I want to keep the events going. I am looking into this and doing research on how to host them also. I could use the support of the community in helping me to keep the Trox events on my land alive. Entropia just wouldnt be the same without this and I have no inclination to dissapoint my fellow collonists.

So I wont be tweaking my mobs too much other than keeping the spawn going strong. :yay:

Last edited:
Back