Time for a MM plan

nutrageti

Stalker
47 nutrageti hitman
So it would seem I'm cat 3 this year with a nice middle value for that category 131 hp and I 'm not really sure what max dps that would be, probably some Armatrix LP-25 or similar for me this year. I'm bored so let's discuss what you guys think will come out of this :)) (yes, let's open the box)

Anyway, I'm gonna see what I can achieve this year by actually planning something afore (not winging it like before)

Budget: 1000 PED cash and 50 keys for boxes
Armors available (mob dmg still unknown): Viceroy, Zombie, Vigilante (3 parts SGA), Nemesis, Mah'ketta, Angel L (for boss if really needed) +5b (lots of lower level armors if mobs too easy)

Amps: A103, E-Amp 14 (if I feel uneco)

Time: probably around 2 hours a day

Skills: Laser 32 LVL
BLP 30 LVL
Paramedic: 24
Evader: 17

Let's hear :
Suggestions:
Predictions:
Angry hateful messages:

MM plan utterly failed :))

Armor that worked best: Viceroy + 5b

What happened: Solo 3, went in, started killing the mobs, killed 1 elite, did some dmg to hog, killed 2nd elite did 2 seconds of damage then it was back to shield...long story short after 2 hours the hogglo was at about 50% life...and i'm at 50 base dps out of max 60....From soc mates heard sometimes the hogglo shield doesn't even go down after killing the elite. Till that's fixed...well FFA :)

Loot : shrapnel, output amplifier component, 5 christmas boxes => shrapnel and generic pills

Im also cat3, 157 hp's
I'm going to give it a go with an ermik L3, tier 5 with 5 dmg enhancers + Dante.
Going to swallow all the pills I have. I think that will add up to around 7FB, +112% crit and 30% increase in attack speed. Added to that an arson VI.
That's the max firepower I can muster.

As armour I will wear a stealth (L) + 5 B so I won't need to heal.

I explored around a bit and decided I'm not going to give it a try yet because lag is just to bad and to try now would be a total waste of precious resources.

I think my setup could surely set me a top time, to bad the system doesn't cooperate.

Strange, because I haven't had lag for months. And it's only in the instance.
All other including FFA instance is ok.

Nice to hear Ma play tested their event before giving us a borken product :yup:

So lazy they even forgot to replace the robots sounds.

Nah just give the hogglo robot powers, so one will notice

Back