Star Alex Greatest Trader Grey Trade

Cartoon Spoon

Provider
High prices.

Land deeds, Dante, AUD's, Opals.. Seems like the price is a bit controlled to me.

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cmcdBnj4ZOg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Land deeds, Dante, AUD's, Opals.. This guy is running the market.. Happy Christmas.. Enjoy being ripped off by the false prices. Nothing done about market manipulation. GZ

so don't trade him when he offers you shit prices??

additionally, naming avatar's is not allowed, but w/e...

lastly, 99% of the problems in EU could be solved if the playerbase could do math.

the rate they offer on twin for me always was a scam ...well some dumb fucks use them

Last edited:
so don't trade him when he offers you shit prices??

additionally, naming avatar's is not allowed, but w/e...

lastly, 99% of the problems in EU could be solved if the playerbase could do math.

Oh Ok Sorry.
I can't edit the title. I was hoping to buy some stuff, but the price seems to be going up again. I just don't understand why. And the orders are outbid by 1 pec :)
Yeah, took a valium and chilled. If someone wants to edit this please.

Last edited:
To be fair, they do keep the little markup we have high aswell.. If there are no resellers everything will be 101%...

To be fair, they do keep the little markup we have high aswell.. If there are no resellers everything will be 101%...

not totally agree with this.

Just try to sell some deeds.
You post a offer and minutes later AGT has placed a trade 1ped lower then yours.
Now try to sell more deeds and see what happens to the price. it will crash since he will automatically undermine your offer

Now try to place an order.
It's useless, since within minutes they've placed an order +1 pec.

These 2 persons totally dominate the auction on the mentioned items.

But now you can use them to manipulate prices.
If you want to buy a lot of CLD's, just sell a small stack first. place an offer, let him undercut. Then undercut him so he will undercut you again and so on.
With just a handfull of deeds you can easily get the CLD price down. Since they're very predictable.

They force everybody to sell to their orders and buy from their offers. Simple as that.
They drive the price down faster than normal with negative sentiment, but also drive the price up faster than normal with positive sentiment.

I do also suspect them using bots, bot that I can not prove. Thats just a hunch.

They're just auction blood hounds and I personally pay a ped more to buy from another player.

*edit*
PS. I dont mind resellers. But these guys are just acting to aggressively for my likings

Last edited:

Certain new items that cannot be sold on auction have brought in a new bunch of noo... I mean, a new generation of traders who use extreme bullsh... I mean, aggressive negotiation tactics to get cheap shi... I mean, extract bargains, and well, the whole scene is not nice. :laugh:

Back